What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloth

Tonight I am in bed wearing a Play Dayz Pink.

Cloth

My morning Tykables Little Builders diaper is as usual wet and messy.

Tena Slip Maxi :love:

My overnight soaked ABDry. Changing to an m4 for daytime soon.

Reactions: BeTrue
Extremely soaked megamax!

Super Quatro! Love em for a daytime diaper!

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I wear adult Depends women's pull up diapers. Although I am now thinking I might try baby type cotton diapers. I think I'd love the fullness
and softness of them. They would fill out my rubber pants more and give me the bulky feeling of wearing real diapers.

Wearing a little paws right now with my training pants over them 😊

It is 4 degrees Farenheit outside, inside my NS Supreme purple diaper is wet, warm, soggy, messy, and squishy.

in a rearz lil monsters diaper with an XL boys goodnite underneath. a little wet. mommy is about to breastfeed me and put me down for a nap! 🤱🥛😴

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crayonosaurus, Pamper8824, Deleted member 58937 and 1 other person
Better dry

Well, I am in my loaded wet and messy BetterDry right now at work, well I work from home for a virtual call center..

Im wearing my most favorite diaper today, the new Rearz Princess ones. I wasnt feeling it with the older pink versions but these are cuteness overload! .Lots of crinkle,soft and thick and again cuteness overload. So everyones out of the house today shopping. So I get to enjoy finally wearing these new Rearz Princess diapers. Heres a few pictures

Reactions: BabyZinga
Finally strapped into my ABU 4-tape Bunny Hopps! Really like the pattern and the hook and loops

Reactions: BeTrue and BabyZinga
Reactions: BabyZinga
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back