What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a shipment of Bear Hugz so currently in those for the night. They’re super awesome so far! ☺️

A wet Princess Pink diaper

Reactions: BabyZinga
Megamax black with a booster pad and a tena overnight pad 9 hours and and just now hitting the diaper.

My first ABU Cushies! Maybe the most boldly colourful diaper I've ever worn (unless you consider Crinklz more bold!)

As with the SDK, I made with clear packing tape two 'lower' tabs for a snug secure fit in my body, and the normal once are positioned near the top of the landing zone. I must say I like how high cut these are like the SDK's, and I noticed the SDK's (and most likely this Cushies) stay more tighter at the top too, which could be due to there being no elastic. I'm no Diaper expert though!

Something different this morning. I did not wear a diaper to be last night, and when I got up this morning I put on a contoured cloth diaper, promptly wet and messed, and here I am sitting on a baby changing pad to keep my chair dry.

Woke up in a wet ID Expert covered by a pink printed Little For Big diaper. Now at work wearing a Teens (Age 8-15) DryNites Girls Pyjama Pants. I find that they fit me really well, can hold move than you would think and are overall nice to wear on a warm day 🙂

Babykins cloth diap with hook-n-loop fasteners! Sooo poofy ^_^

Reactions: BabyZinga and sinceiwassmall
2x Tena Ultima with a booster pad, proper waddling about today!

Reactions: LilChippers, ThePaddedTurtle, Deleted member 48373 and 1 other person
Pull ups

This one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: DamianTheAngel and chrischrischris
I just put on a rearz lil monster for the afternoon. And...yes..the moment I put it on - I wet them. I can't help it, it's a reflex action. Diapers are just meant to be peed on. It's so wonderful and freeing.

Just soaked a bunny hops before bed

wettingagain said:
I just put on a rearz lil monster for the afternoon. And...yes..the moment I put it on - I wet them. I can't help it, it's a reflex action. Diapers are just meant to be peed on. It's so wonderful and freeing.
Update: it's quite wet now, but not ready to change it...It feels so good. I like it this way...nice and wet wet. It feels so good against me-down there. :)

Nappylover145 said:
Just soaked a bunny hops before bed
Update it’s currently 2:50am and I’ve wet a few more times and should probably change soon, I’m struggling to get to sleep tonight because I had a nap this afternoon I hope I’m able to fall asleep soon as I’m exhausted, night all

Been in a wet abu little pawz + a booster for almost 12 hours now. no leaks and it is still not full yet.

Tie dye Megamax!

Reactions: WetDL22
A Cloudry Toys ABDL Diaper. Definitely a thick Diaper, it takes a fair bit of trying to not waddle!

Tena Slip Maxi Active (european) and can I say wow I love these and I'm a huge fan!!! First time trying them out and they are holding up quite a bit considering the discrete-ness of them I definitely wish these were made in the US ):

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Justo said:
Inspire Incontrol Elite
I love these diapers so much! I love the fit of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back