What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up with a super wet Seni Quattro. Need to get ready for work from home. A fresh Seni Super Plus might be my next step...

Tena slip active fit ultima

Reactions: Nappied82
Wore a Play Dayz Pink overnight and it held up. Even survived morning wetting. Time to change into another one.

A fresh LFB baby cutie ☺️

Still wearing my ABU LittlePawz I wore to bed last night. So comfy! Woke up dry. Held it all morning until I literally couldn't anymore and basically had an accident (any other DLs like to do that?)...now I'm definitely in need of a diaper change soon. Fortunately I'm still comfy. :)

Reactions: wetaccident
A Large Rearz Inspire Plus. I usually wear medium, they were out of stock. It feels awesome. Goes half way up my back.

Ready for bed in an already slightly wet Tye Dye MegaMax diaper; only diaper I wear in size Small.

Well, I finally got my delivery of overnighters, so getting ready for bed and just put on my wonderful Rearz safari diaper on. It feels so good to be padded tonight...It's been awhile. And yes, I just wet them. There's nothing like peeing in your overnighter before your actually in bed..It's just what happens. My body really likes to wet the moment I put the soft padding on. My brain just knows it's time to pee. Lol. :). I also bought my first bottle ever...So I'm going to go to bed with diaper and bottle. (I'm not sure about the bottle...but I at least wanted to try it). It might be better than drinking from a glass as I could always spill a glass. A bottle will leak too but probably not as much. I might enjoy drinking from a bottle - we'll see.

Reactions: Ninja40
Tena Super.

Reactions: wettingagain
KrankyPants said:
Tena Super.
So...there are a few still awake at this time. I'm west coast. :)

Reactions: KrankyPants
wettingagain said:
So...there are a few still awake at this time. I'm west coast. :)
Wassup! I'm on da east coast!

Reactions: wettingagain
Two Rearz little monsters

• Wow
KrankyPants said:
Wassup! I'm on da east coast!
You're up late- ?. It must be 2am? It's time for me to go to bed. It's 11pm here. :) enjoy the rest of the night. Take care. Nice talking with you.

Frungie said:
Ready for bed in an already slightly wet Tye Dye MegaMax diaper; only diaper I wear in size Small.
My update: It is now early morning: 4:20 am and I am up very, very wet and I have a nice mess in my Tye Dye diaper.

ABU Kiddo 😆

Today I'm in a PeekABU with the Rearz Christy Pink Nursery Print Plastic Pants over it! Feeling so happy!

just got a case of bambino diapers in the mail! wearing a freshly wet Classico V2 with an in control booster!

639D7BFA-BDEC-4298-A5A6-3138886D324B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, Nappied82, ronnieM and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back