What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in a wet PeekABU from overnight still. I’ve been in diapers for 2 days but have a bbq this afternoon so I’m going to have to switch back to my tighty whities. May wear a pull up under them just in case since my bladder has been going in diapers for 2 days.

A soggy saggy pullup.

Reactions: wettingagain
Super Seni Plus, pretty soaked.

HomeAlone said:
A soggy saggy pullup.
Do you still have it on? I will leave my diaper on for a short period of time before changing (Unless it's leaking). It feels good when it's that wet. 😊😀

Reactions: HomeAlone
ABU DinoRawrz.

I'm wearing my wonderful rearz lil monster but I'm filling it up fast. This is my second diaper today and it's not 3pm yet (west coast time). I had to change out of my overnighter early, it didn't fit right, I didn't do the tapes right. Then I put an incontrol elite hybrid on -my first one -it's nice. I soaked it - I've been drinking a lot of fluids. I now will be changing out of my lil monster in the next hour or so. Maybe I'm addicted to wetting diapers a bit tooooo much. :):)

Reactions: KrankyPants
Up this morning wet and messy in a NS Supreme blue medium diaper, squish!😲

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
A very wet Tykables Galactic

Reactions: BenNevis
Abena m3

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Deleted member 57387
Changed from my wet bellisimo into a clean BearHugz from Changing Times. The print is SO CUTE

Currently wearing a Huggies Overnight size 6! I love my Huggies!

Reactions: HomeAlone and Deleted member 57387
Right now I have a big old cloth nappy on for bed with a pair of crinkly plastic pants and some lycra shorts on to hold it on we'll during the night. I feel and look ridiculous with my big old padded bum and no chance of walking right. Waddle me to bed and have squirm as bound to wet it very soon.

MegaMax AND a large Northshore booster. Thick diaper. Will be in it all the way until the morning

wettingagain said:
Do you still have it on? I will leave my diaper on for a short period of time before changing (Unless it's leaking). It feels good when it's that wet. 😊😀
I either leave them on until I'm about to wee an amount that will cause it to leak, or I go for a drive and go anyway so that I leak! (I put shorts over them and a pad down on the car seat) I agree that it feels so good when they're full like that.

Reactions: wettingagain
Indyboy44 said:
MegaMax AND a large Northshore booster. Thick diaper. Will be in it all the way until the morning
Me too! I just put on a Megamax with a Northshore large booster. It's the first time I've ever used a booster and it is incredible. Just two wees so far and I'm already waddling! I have a large size training pants over the whole thing for extra poof in the back and extra thickness between the legs. I can't wait until the morning to see how it is! I'm going to wear it into the day to really max it out. Lots of cream and powder on board!

Reactions: wetaccident and wettingagain
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back