What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black mega max

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and chrischrischris
Dry Rearz Princess Pink with a Rearz booster....

• Love
Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and chrischrischris
Last night I changed into a Little Paws with a Space over it, after soaking and messing the little paws I changed into two spaces, this morning I woke up dry so I saved those two spaces now I have on a Dino Rawrz and the two spaces.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Up this morning wet and just had a small mess in my Rearz Lil Bella diaper. I have a question for Discreet DL on post above: What's "two spaces?"

Frungie said:
Up this morning wet and just had a small mess in my Rearz Lil Bella diaper. I have a question for Discreet DL on post above: What's "two spaces?"
I assume they mean abu space diapers.

Rearz princess pink in my daddy's princess dress from little for big fill epic

Crinklz while the SO is out, might keep it on and see if she notices when she is back.

Still wearing my abu diaper with 1 booster, abc blocks pretty comfortable!
I like SIDF, I like it to be every Friday, because Sat mornings I can go out to the shop in my diapers and Friday night diapers and there has just been no chance of people coming to bother me in my diapers while have morning coffee!!!

Last edited:
Yesterday was in a ABU Super Dry Kids with 2 tena overnight pads inside and tried plastic pants over them. Game Changer wore that diaper almost 14 hours then changed into a Rearz training pants with the plastic pants. I now love plastic pants they help so much.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and chrischrischris
changed last night"s abu, and am now wearing a xp5000 which is rather thick for daytime, but its Saturday

Reactions: wettingagain and Deleted member 41919
Seni Super Quatro 💦

Reactions: justanotherDL
Rearz InControl Essential. Really good plastic BTW.

ABU Super Dry Kids

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Soft and cozy Super Undies!

Another early morning and yet another wet and very messy diaper-Rearz Little Monsters that I wore to bed last night is doing its job.

Reactions: wettingagain and chrischrischris
Little for big blue little dreamers

Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
McKesson overnight with booster pad.

Have a Rearz Barnyard on with one booster, and am very wet this morning, thinking I should have had two boosters, but so far no leaks, there was a discussion yesterday about some diapers getting kind of hard when wet, but the barnyard is nice and squishy,

I'm wearing a Rearz Lil Monster and filling it up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back