What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
Nothing but a Super Dry Kids diaper about to take a nap after Paw Patrol.
Hope you enjoy wearing only the diaper 🤭

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and BbGerry
Purple molicare super plus :)

Reactions: BbGerry and Codiapermike
Betterdry waiting to fall asleep to have sweet and wet dreams. FND (Friday night diapered). 🚼

Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm in a wet and messy tranquility slimline. Waiting to be changed, and then head out to dinner. My fiance are going to have Italian tonight. She is going to put me in a Super Dry kids diaper while we're out to dinner.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and BbGerry
Wife just put me in a rearz safari..

Reactions: chrischrischris and katierichards7777
Rearz Lil Bella tonight

Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy and chrischrischris
remington1911 said:
A wet purple NS Supreme. The padding is very stiff, kinda wondering if it is the batch that was compressed during the manufacturing process.
They are all very stiff; you have to "fluff" them before diapering. Fold in half length wise and twist, like ringing a wash rag, but not too tightly to avoid ripping the diaper. This will help immensely by separating the tightly woven fibers making the diaper more comfy when you first diaper up.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980 and Remington1911
Up this morning in a wet and poopy discontinued Tykables Little Builders. I won't change for about two hours. I plan to exercise and go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper before changing.

Betterdry all dressed up as girl

Crinklz.

I have been changed into a Super Dry kids diaper after my bath 15 min ago. I'm also proud to announce that my fiance and I are going to be heading out to get our rings.
We will be getting married finally in 2 weeks. We are just getting married in front of the justice of piece. Then heading to Tennessee for a week for a honeymoon. We have been together for 10 plus years and finally going to tie the knot.

Reactions: Deleted member 56448, DiaperedBedwetter1998, SofiaInPampers and 6 others
pampers47 said:
I have been changed into a Super Dry kids diaper after my bath 15 min ago. I'm also proud to announce that my fiance and I are going to be heading out to get our rings.
We will be getting married finally in 2 weeks. We are just getting married in front of the justice of piece. Then heading to Tennessee for a week for a honeymoon. We have been together for 10 plus years and finally going to tie the knot.
Congratulations!

pampers47 said:
Congrats!

A wet carnivalee

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
about to put on a BetterDry to go to sleep. Good night.

Little Pawz

Just messed my goodnite.

Reactions: SkinnyDL and chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back