What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betterdry just started wetting when I'm asleep very pleased with my self only took 7 months of 24/7 wearing but I got there . Feel like a child I was with my wetting problems . Up until I was 12 . No one to Tell me off now .

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and BbGerry
Rearz Elite Dinosaur. They are a fortress...

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I'm wearing a peekabu currently I also have L4 lol

GoodnitesBoy2000 said:
Currently in a girls Goodnites L/XL, after my shower I think I'm going to throw on the new boys XL to see how it feels wearing to the Dentist :oops: which I'm not too excited about, bottom wisdom teeth are impacted and it feels like they are pushing all my teeth together, and then to work. L/XL works great at the moment just hoping the new XL doesn't get too loose throughout the day.
I was just at the dentist getting 4 cavities filled :/ I always get Nitrous for fillings because of the needles. Recently I purchased a Case of Goodnites XL original ©1999 ( with the stars on the package ). It came with a few of the Vintage XLs and other diapers and pull-ups as packaging. It felt awesome being in an original XL while on Nitrous! XD

Rearz InControl Elite Hybrid. Very thick and comfortable. Best plain white diapers ever.

Attachments

• 5A59811B-DD3D-4BB3-9E51-2C504036153B.jpeg
    5A59811B-DD3D-4BB3-9E51-2C504036153B.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: LeifErikson and chrischrischris
Betterdry with two boosters 👼

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Egosan maxi pull up, extremely comfortable

DiaperedBedwetter1998 said:
Rearz InControl Elite Hybrid. Very thick and comfortable. Best plain white diapers ever.
The inspire+ Incontrol are one of my favorites, I’ve been wanting to try the hybrid

My normal Tena Ultima Active Fit, just changed so nice and dry.

Night night outfit
20210415_193242-01.jpeg

Reactions: NappyCouple1980, Deleted member 51008, PetPuppyAlex and 3 others
tykables puppers

A wet purple NS Supreme. The padding is very stiff, kinda wondering if it is the batch that was compressed during the manufacturing process.

Took the day off, about to change out of my drenched tena super, into a rearz spoiled diaper and my rearz dinosaur footie for the majority of the day!

A grey, ice pellets/freezing rain day here in northern Ontario. Cozy crinkly time!

Reactions: perlFerret
Woke up in a wet Pullup with a pocket diaper cover stuffed with a baby prefold for a little more bulk. Hanging around in it this morning to fill it up some more.

A very soaked and soon-to-be-messy NappiesRUs Play Dayz Blue!

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Just finished work in my soaked betterdry under my always discreet held up with my pink onesie under my uniform

Reactions: NappyCouple1980 and Codiapermike
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back