What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitti size 6

Good old abena m4 + stuffer :)

Reactions: chrischrischris
Currently sitting in a wet and messy Seni Quatro diaper. Going to change shortly into a Seni Super Plus diaper.

Up this morning very, very wet, and a just a little messy Rearz Lil Bella diaper.

Last night I tried a new sample of xp5000 diapers, they have kinda been my fall back to diapers , but the last order said things were improved, I was not happy , it seem to me they are smaller, I have a 34'' waist and the larges I have worn still fit but seem like a medium, they told me there was heavier padding which is possible and that could make them feel a little smaller, so I tried the extra large, that is a big diaper but it wrapped around nice, came up rather high, but the thing I didn't like was butt seemed extra big, but by this morning it was swelled up pretty good, so may order them, (wonder if it has anything to do with the average weight gain of 29lbs that everyone gained?????? HEEHEE

MailCat581 said:
I haven't seen one of those diapers in years! Didn't know they still made them. Do they still have the all-over print balloon wetness indicato

MailCat581 said:
I haven't seen one of those diapers in years! Didn't know they still made them. Do they still have the all-over print balloon wetness indicators?
Yes they are the softness diaper I ever tried

Pampers Easy-ups 5T-6T They seem to hold one good wetting.

I'm wearing my first diaper (since I was baby I mean 😅). They are Attends Flex 10 L.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and chrischrischris
A freshly peed MegaMax

Reactions: littleluvs
Just changed out of a wet cloth diaper for a dry one.

Reactions: Jr2012
just started wearing Depends 3 weeks ago. Sometimes with a shield for extra protection. Perhaps that might be considered taking baby steps towards full up diapers?

Just put on another MegaMax over the one that was leaking , should be good for a couple more hours.

wore an In-control -elite with an abena maxi booster last night, also got some new super soft diaper covers that are water proof from rearz, can't remember what they are called- love them. The in-controls are amazing , they are very soft and squishy when wet, when most diapers get kinda hard when wet. Anyway it is so much fun trying all kinds of diapers, and comparing, think I have about 15 different brands right now, hook and loop are my favorite!

I have an opportunity to work from home today, although it doesn't make much difference because I wear and wet diapers at work. Anyway, wife is on the phone, and I have a break. It is 11:18 am and at about 6:30 am I put on a NorthShore Lite, medium purple diaper. I haven't been counting, but I think I have had about 3 moderate wettings and I am not quite ready to change. I don't like leaks, but since I am at home a leak is inconsequential.

Last edited:
my daddy just changed me into Little Dreamers from LittleForBig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back