What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU Little Paws

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe, chrischrischris, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
Crinklz (very full)

Reactions: 49beachdipe and chrischrischris
I was changed out of a very wet tranquility slimline with a pampers cruiser size 6. I'm now in a dry tranquility slimline, and just going around in a diaper and T-shirt.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Northshore supreme Lites purple.

Reactions: 49beachdipe, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Littlerobbydubbs and 1 other person
I've got on a Northshore airsupreme. They sent samples, I got a medium when I should have gotten a small; the tabs wrap around so far they can touch the opposing hips, and they literally go halfway up my back. I definitely feels snug!

Reactions: 49beachdipe, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RedPandaDL
I am wearing WET 💦 goodnites, can someone change me🍼👦🏼?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Wearing a GoodNites for the first time. They are a lot different than wearing and adult tape on diaper. I can certainly see the appeal of being very discrete though.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Paul2171
PeekABU husky for the night. 💤

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Twily and Deleted member 51008
Very wet NorthShore Megamax with a booster. This is only my third time ever using a booster, and with these it's unbelievable! :love: There is ABSOLUTELY NO hiding the bulge in my jeans from today's soaking so far. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Paul2171
Little for big Little Dreamers ✨

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Wet and messy Tena Ultima is providing this morning's pleasure.

A very soaked Tena Active Fit Ultima with a booster and white plastic pants

Reactions: SAPexpanded
my first tykables little rawrs

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Working from home today. Got sick of my regular underwear and put on a pair of Baby-pants, my first training pants. Much better!

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Deleted member 41919 and Diaperlover40
Wearing a very wet Black Northshore Supreme. Very comfy and I'm in no hurry to change my diaper.

4 cloth diapers and xxl plastic pants

Imagine a thick pillow between your legs.

Tonight I get to sleep in Pampers Cruisers. No youngins around till Saturday night. If I stay dry tonight I will get a bottle of formula in the morning. If I was in pull-ups it would be easy to stay dry because I'm allowed to use the potty if needed, but when in diapers I have to ask to be changed and can't take it off myself. I'm dreading the 4:30 -5am when I usually wake and need the potty...:oops:

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back