What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twily said:
Wearing Rearz Alpacas again after a soul crushing day at work...
I feel better now of course

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Kymi, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Peekabu's Giraffe.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 51008, chrischrischris and 2 others
Tykables overnight

Reactions: Midwest82, chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Goodnites XL (new size)

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Midwest82 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
MailCat581 said:
In my living room chair wearing nothing but a Bambino Classico diaper chilling out with my blankie, teddy bear, and pacifier.
Nothing but a diaper is the 2nd best way to enjoy a diaper, behind shirt and diaper

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Twily, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Very wet plain n simple

Reactions: Midwest82, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Mikecarson and 1 other person
Very wet and just a small mess in my pink MeagaMax size small diaper. Such a nice swell in the front from a night time of wetting. I wish I had a bigger mess but I am happy with what I have, just enough to know what I did!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Midwest82, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
Tykable Unicorn

Reactions: Midwest82, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Mikecarson and 2 others
I still have my Incontrol on, I put it on last night about 10 pm with two boosters and did not wet a lot last night , so this morning I removed the wet booster and put my damp diaper back on and will wear at work until I need a change. One of the big problems is I wear tight jeans with low cut waist and now with this covid crap my jeans have shrunk, so with a diaper its a little sketchy to be wearing with my shirt tucked in. oh well they still feel awesome on at work!!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and Diaper44
Kaich said:
Tykable Unicorn
Thanks. Have any of you also worn Bunny Hops? Are Unicorns & Bunny Hops as good as each other. It's so long since I had Unicorns

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Midwest82, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and ARBBB2
Kaich said:
Thanks. Have any of you also worn Bunny Hops? Are Unicorns & Bunny Hops as good as each other. It's so long since I had Unicorns
I personally think they are very very much alike!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Cloth.

Reactions: Midwest82
Frungie said:
MegaMax diapers are the only diapers I wear in size small, all others are size medium. Next order try small.
Actually I was surprised. It felt a little too big, but no leaks over 12 hours of active use! Never had that experience before. It was awesome!

Reactions: Midwest82, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Diaper44 and 1 other person
My favorite bear hugs !

Reactions: Midwest82 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just had my bath, and I was put into a SDK diaper and my footie PJ's for the night. I will be heading to bed in about 1 hr or so.

Reactions: Midwest82, Deleted member 41919 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
A LFB little fantasy (?) diaper

Reactions: Midwest82 and chrischrischris
I am two bourbons in wearing an Attends Extended Wear with an Equate brand overnight pad, peeing like a leaky faucet. It is actually holding strong. Then in will out on a Dry 24/7 shortly to sleep overnight in. Hope you are as well padded and comfortable as I am!

Reactions: Midwest82
Littlebabybecca said:
Have you tried Pampers Cruisers? I have a larger waist and I wear them. I also wear Pampers Easy-ups 4T/5T, also Parents Choice training pants, the Parents Choice actually fit better. I'm currently wear them. Plus they have a wettness indicator that my wife likes so she can keep tabs on me. 😘
View attachment 50712

View attachment 50713

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back