What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tykables Little Rawrs (Green)

I do love these diapers

Reactions: Inconjr and chrischrischris
FudgedInLuvs said:
Took a break last night, but seeing as today is my birthday, tonight I think I'll go with the classic that I love now, first I ever used, and the brand I was always kept in; Luvs!
Happy Birthday!🎉🎂🎈

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, db80 and chrischrischris
Subtlerustle said:
XP5000 and I love it. Great dimensions and fairly quiet. Btw, size large fits a 34” waist perfectly.
I been kinda curious about those xp 5000's, how are they?, they look a lot like better drys and confi drys 24/7

Reactions: chrischrischris
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and db80
Just received my mega maxes today. Getting ready to put one on and go to bed since I have to be up early in the morning for work.

Reactions: Inconjr
littleluvs said:
Just received my mega maxes today. Getting ready to put one on and go to bed since I have to be up early in the morning for work.
Enjoy those mega maxes, Good night

I haven't posted in here for a while ...
Currently in a very wet BetterDry without a liner .. will change into a Tykables Puppers with a Tykables Dubbler liner for bed .

Reactions: chrischrischris, Deleted member 51008 and Inconjr
I just got home from work, took a nice hot shower and just put on a Rearz in control diaper and in bed hopefully to get some rest. Up today since 2:30 a.m

I was just put into a super dry kids with a huggies overnite size 6. I'm going to bed in about 30 min or so.

Depends with nylon panties poise long pad and plastic pants

An InControl Essential Brief

Charlesdiaper said:
Depends with nylon panties poise long pad and plastic pants
Good combination

A blue Megamax. Just woke up and getting ready to shower and put on a fresh one. I’ve ended up wearing for the last 72 hours. Didn’t really plan to just ended up in situations where I wanted to keep wearing.

Sunday I was deer hunting in the morning. Then I got one and needed to take it to a processor about 45 minutes away. Didn’t want to have to use any public bathrooms along the way. Monday I needed to run some errands and didn’t want to use the public bathrooms while out and about. And yesterday I was going to go to the barber and didn’t want to use any bathrooms. Gonna wear today also and go pick up my deer meat from the processor. I’ll be done with my wearing stint tomorrow as I’m not gonna wear to my family’s house for Thanksgiving.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, perlFerret and Inconjr
Good morning all, Been awhile since I posted on this thread, probably the same as my last post .. a very very wet Mega-Max from overnight

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Reactions: db80
Did not wear last night, oof, enjoyed dinner a little much and bloated up a bit! Have a fresh pack of Luvs I'll open today (old packaging, don't know the designs) as a secret hidden present! Great occasion to open a new pack when we had that thread on how we love to open fresh packs but also hate it

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and RedPandaDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back