What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in a soggy goodnites shorts all day, the good old plastic diaper. Going to change soon into a Northshore.

Aww so cute puple teddy bear

Been wearing a tykables unicorns all day, pretty soggy now, for bed tonight, will be shortly putting on tykables overnights, hopefully have a nice long sleep tonight in nice padded comfort with Ted to snuggle with

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BabyZinga, Deleted member 51008 and 2 others
Bambino Bellisimo!!

Crinklz Astronaut.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Fluffybottoms said:
Aww so cute puple teddy bear
Interesting...yesterday I was also wearing an Aww So Cute diaper-small which is the purple print. The medium is pink print. I wore the diaper to work and wet throughout the day. The Aww So Cute diapers are excellent day and even night diapers. I had it on for almost 12 hours and by the time I got home I was very wet, but no leaks. I changed right away and my wife had dinner ready. No, she did not change me. Very busy at work, all in all a good day. Currently, this morning I am up in a wet and messy Tykables Little Monster diaper which have been discontinued, but I still have some left.

Reactions: Fluffybottoms
Tykables Galactic. I'm running low on all but these at the moment...

Reactions: BabyZinga
Northshore MegaMax!! Love these diapers!!

My night diaper ( Tykables Puppers ) was soaked and leaking out ... had to change into a low capacity pull-up until my shower time.

Wore A Princess Pink Rearz and soaked it including my bed mat. Going to take this day off.

Reactions: BabyZinga
Just took a shower and changed into a pin-on gauze cloth diaper and a pair of snap-on plastic pants with a onesie.

PeekABU

Worn since last night. I've wet twice, not going to change until it leaks, it could be a while!

Reactions: littleluvs and Deleted member 51008
Not a diaper, always discrete pull up. Not as fun as a noisy thick nappy 😪

Reactions: BabyZinga and trevor0160
I like Always Discete Pull Ups. I prefere Boutique wersion. Very think but big capacity.

During night in DryLife L. Last day of work before lockdown. Tired. Stopping working for 3 weeks.
Now after shower , changed in Attends Active Slip M10.
Walk to neighborough town shopping. Wheather is beatiful.

Crinklz Astronaut.

Reactions: trevor0160 and kinkygaybottom
Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash (V1)

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
My second ever Northshore Supreme in blue. I usually go for the more plain looking diapers, but I have to admit, the polka dots are fun and less boring.

The case arrived yesterday, I put the first one on this morning, and they seem to hold a LOT. I'm on #2 (no pun intended) now, and they are very comfy. I've enjoyed working around the house in just a diaper, slippers, and a sweatshirt today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back