What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearz safari pocket diaper

Reactions: justanotherDL
I’m wearing the wet Goodnite I slept in last night

Reactions: justalittleunicorn and justanotherDL
Very wet m4 waiting in line at the DMV.... Wishing I would have changed before leaving the house.

Reactions: Midwest82
Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Prevail perma dry air. Size small . I tape them then pull them on like pull up.thaey fit nice and tight like underwear. They saved me At the gun shop. messed 2 pair of biefs. And just had the runs I my diaper at the gun shop. Not that bad but enough to let me know I messed them. Should I keep them on or change? They don’t smell or show.

Last edited:
Northshore Supreme Lite, I've decided I really quite like these diapers, I'm glad I bought a few packs. They're pretty absorbent for a light diaper and super comfortable. I like that I can fold down the front to get a better fit but still have a high rise in the back.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and dltyty
justalittleunicorn said:
Northshore Supreme Lite, I've decided I really quite like these diapers, I'm glad I bought a few packs. They're pretty absorbent for a light diaper and super comfortable. I like that I can fold down the front to get a better fit but still have a high rise in the back.

ME TOO!!

Reactions: justalittleunicorn
I am wearing depends with a booster pad right now under my leggings. When I go out I will wear a thicker diaper with a pad under my yoga pants.

Little pawz only 4 left then little for big

Reactions: BabyZinga
Rearz Rebel

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88
Rearz barnyards ☺

Theyre my first ab diapers and i love them. I am even thinking about sleeping in them tonight. (Would be my first time sleeping in them)

Reactions: legojoker88, Deleted member 51008 and BabyZinga
Just changed out of my wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper and I am now in a nice clean Seni Super Plus diaper.

Just woke up in my wet pink princess.After shower will change into a nice dry baby cutie Or bunny hop.

Reactions: BabyZinga
Abri flex at work pull ups

Betterdry... Its my first time wearing an actual Betterdry... usually it was just a Crinklz before...

Reactions: RedPandaDL
At work in a fresh m4 watching it storm

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Midwest82
ABU SDK just woke up wet and warm and don’t want to get out of bed.

My current nappy is a wet Bambino Classico.

Rearz Alpaca. It's a nice match with my pajamas which has quite prominent teal patterns. 😆

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back