What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for these? They sound interesting. BTW I'm wearing Tranquility ATN.

master said:
DEPENDS OVER NIGHT EXTRA ABSORBANT. I SOMETIMES DOUBLE UP AND USE PLASTIC/RUBBERIZED PANTD.

I THINK THE BEST ARE SPANISH ROMPAH PANT SHORTS. TIGHT RUBBER WAIST BAND. LEGGINGS HAVE TIGHT FITTING ELASTIC. THE RUBBER PANTY HAS LEG EXTENSIONS DOWN TO ABOVE THE KNEE.

THEY ARE SO FORM FITTING, ONE CAN PEE ALL NIGHT AND A DAY IN ONE CLOTH OR ONE SINGLE OVERNIGHT DISPOSABLE DIAPER.
,,,A MOMMY CAN SPANK ME OR HOLD ME ALL NIGHT. MOMMY WILL NEVER BE EXPOSED TO MY PEE. :sweatdrop::sad:

,,,SEEMS THESE RUBBER PANTS ARE FOR LONG TIMES BETWEEN BEING CHANGED. YUMMY, UMMMM ALWAYS NICE AND WARM WHEN I PEE. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Now I'm wearing my weirdest combo ever. 9 layer Skull & Crossbones diaper held in place with neoprene shorts under my Peej's.

A bit wet Depend Super Medium with a Lille Super booster underneath. Together they make quite a thick combination. Makes me waddle ^.^

I am wearing a ABU Cushie right now and feels great! ^^

Koni said:
I am wearing a ABU Cushie right now and feels great! ^^

Would have been fun to see pictures of it.

my diapers

In the US I started with depends and in the uk i use tena. Depends is the better type.

Participated in SIDF with a Goodnites, stuffed with 3 Luvs size 6.

Antropov said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.

depends at first then tena

A very thick batch of Birdseye cloth diapers with snug fitting vinyl pants. They feel wonderful!

Tena Flex

Molicare Super Plus medium...

bambino bianco

Secure Plus.

Kendall Wings Choice Plus with a Tena Pull-up (TENA® Men™ Protective Underwear) and Dignity Briefmate as boosters, covered by Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants.

Abena X-Plus and a Molicare Super Plus :) Nice and thick, diapered for a while now :)

I'm wearing some adult diapers i found at win-dixi I don't really know the brand, as I trashed the box. xD

They seam alright, even though their clothed back.

what im wearin'

I'm in a pampers cruisers size 7

cloth

low on cash. CVS day/night breifs. better than I expected. :smile:

Kendall Wings Choice Plus with a Tena Pull-up (TENA® Men™ Protective Underwear) and Dignity Briefmate as boosters, covered by Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants.

Getting ready to take a 4 day vacation to the Oregon Coast. It's usually quite wet over there this time of year, and I'm probably going to stay quite soggy, so I'm really getting my diaper bag (duffle bag) stocked up for the trip.

This being a Sunday afternoon at home, I am wearing a pinned 36" square ACD 2-ply gauze diaper, with one Gerber baby Birdseye prefold as soaker, Those are covered by Kins soft vinyl pull-on pants. Over that I am wearing one of my Onesies that looks like an ordinary white T-shirt on top, with a moderate length pleated wool skirt, white knee socks and saddle shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back