What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdseye cloth with 4 layers (two terry and 2 birdseye) in the center and two layers of birdseye at the sides under nursery print plastic pants.

Reactions: Daverde, chuck, mark58 and 4 others
Kendal Simplicity Plus 3D with Prevail Extra (pull-up) as a stuffer. About to take it off and shower because friends are coming over.

Reactions: Allygirl15
Huggies Pullups with lightning mcqueen on them 4t-5t

• Love
Reactions: jay19, Diaperup676, jsto156 and 4 others
Abena Medium Plus

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Terrorbear, Charlesdiaper and 2 others
Another workday... another Bambino. It's not that I'm bland or boring... it's just that these things are so darn hard to beat.

Reactions: Daverde, DiaperVapor, SoS7883 and 3 others
Abri-Form X-plus Air. I don't have to go to work until late. There quiet and I'm wearing under baggy jeans so my roommate doesn't notice. If I were wearing my skinny jeans I might have an issue.

Reactions: SoS7883 and Allygirl15
I am donning an Abriform X-plus with a g-diaper insert, and completing the package with pastel blue nylon covered plastic panties from Fetware and a silky feeling white polyester and spandex t-shirt from the local Jockey outlet store. All ready for bed. :smile:

Jared

Reactions: Pinkman123, Charlesdiaper and 49beachdipe
Well, 24 hours have passed and once again I am diapered for bed. Tonight it is a Babaykins cloth pullup with 2 cloth inserts and lilac colored plastic panties from Fetware. No shirt because it's warm and a bit humid.

Jared

Reactions: littledub1955 and Charlesdiaper
I woke up and my Abriborm Extra is wet, but no where near capacity. I love Abriforms

none at the moment. but come bedtime, i'll be sporting an assurance with a tena overnight pad with slits cut in it. since i started useing this combo, i haven't had a single leak at night as i sleep on my side.

Reactions: Billies1 and Allygirl15
Molicare super-plus, with a Tena insert.

Huggies size 6 , and yes I do fit in them =) , nothing like a baby print to be happy =P.

Reactions: tbjay, Pinkman123, Diaperup676 and 5 others
Tis the weekend so I'm in an X-Plus that will last a good 14 hours.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Wetforus1 and Allygirl15
Still on Bambinos here... I've got 1 bag in the drawer and 4 left unopened in the closet. I need to order more next week.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and Allygirl15
I have my first Bambino Blanco on, thus far, I am very impressed with the absorbancy, The cut is a bit different from the abenas, and will take some getting used too... I love the tape system they have on them though. I really like the fact I can re tighten them later. I dont think they are as thick as abenas, but I think they absorb just as good..

Tonight I was diapered early because my wife and I are tired from a long bike ride today. She pinned a gauze diaper (Fetware) on me and topped it with yellow elastic encased (wick proof) plastic panties from Babykins.

But then she decided we would watch a movie. She says if I wet my diaper before we go to bed she will change me because she wants to sleep all night without any disturbance from me getting up due to a soaked diaper.

Jared

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleJoey123, littledub1955 and 2 others
A Medium aio-diaper TENA and/or ABENA.

Wearing Abena

Nothing, alas. Hope that changes tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back