Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! *Doesn't know how to do an introduction thread*

Default Hello! *Doesn't know how to do an introduction thread*

I joined right before TBDL.org went down, so here we go again

I'm Izzy, and I'm an AB. Anyway, I'm originally from South Texas, but moved to New Haven to go to Yale University, where I'm a Religious Studies and History major. (Yes, I'm a nerd. And Proud)

I've been a *B for many years, and it's been an interesting journey. Finding out you like guys and diapers at the same time of your life brings forth some controversy.

I love sports and I'm a Sports Addict. I'm also into anime and video games, and basically, anything an overgrown twelve year old would like.

I'm glad to be back (the school year sometimes prevents me from taking time to do things like introductions/registrations/etc)

I'm here to help anybody with anything academic or life experience like (though I'm probably better at the academic) and just willing to talk to people. I feel like I have pretty good grasp of my ABness and how it relates to life.

Laters

Izzy
    (PS. I'm a babyfur )
    Last edited by Trevor; 07-Apr-2011 at 04:21. Reason: at OP's request

FullMetal

Hey dude, I love the name, from Digimon eh? That show was awesome back in the day. And the "Doesn't know how to do an introduction thread" statement that you placed in your title does not show, this is an awesome intro, most newbies are too shy, so thank you.

And Yale, eh? Wow, you must be one smart guy, want to help me with my Honors Physics (J/K I don't care enough!) It will be nice to have you around though, I hope you post tons and add in your input to anything you can. We are also here to help if you need, many people here have 'controversy' over their sexualities and what not, so don't ever think your alone in this, we are all here to help.

Nice to meet you,
    FullMetal

I seem to remember your name just before the abrupt end of TBDL. If I didn't get a chance to welcome you then, looks like I have a second chance. Welcome, and Welcome Back!

~Pramrider

Peachy

Hey, and welcome back to the forum. I vaguely remember having an Ivy League Baby on the forum before, so that must have been you.

And since you offered to "help anybody with anything academic", would you mind finishing my PhD thesis for me?

Peachy

Wow! Yale, that is pretty sweet! Also very nice introduction!
    Also like FullMetal stated, feel free to ask us for any support or advice if you need to, and feel free to post as much as you would like. So I hope to get to know you some more!
    Anyways welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!
    Last edited by Eclipse; 13-Mar-2008 at 19:34. Reason: adding support

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hey, and welcome back to the forum. I vaguely remember having an Ivy League Baby on the forum before, so that must have been you.

And since you offered to "help anybody with anything academic", would you mind finishing my PhD thesis for me?

Peachy
    Umm...What's the subject field ^^ LOL. Joking. You're PhD student = you know much more stuff than I do

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Umm...What's the subject field ^^ LOL. Joking. You're PhD student = you know much more stuff than I do
    Finance, and it's less about knowledge then playing with formulas and such things. It gets boring at times.

Peachy

Welcome back Izzy always good to have new people and i would just like to say I think your avi is very cute.