Thread: No need for depends!

Smile No need for depends!

I have just ordered a 30pk of molicare's and a sample pack of abi-forms from xpmedical. They will be delivered in probably about a week. These are my first good diapers because i have been stuck using depends for a while but i finally found how to ordering online in a way that would work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    and what way might that be?
    I have told my mom that i am a DL and she is fine with it, so i will have them delivered to her house (my parents are divorced). Since i am only 15 i don't have a debit card to pay for them but i bought a $50 visa gift card and was able to use that. It all worked out.

molicare are still one of my favorite diapers out there, you will enjoy them a lot. just curious what are they excatly. molicare super plus?? supers or just pluses?? either way you got yourself a good diaper there. jsut curious on what type they are.

Molicare Super Plus are good but they bunch up a bit between the legs which can lead to leaking so I prefer Abriform X-Plus. With those, however, the tapes aren't the best so my wife adds a supplemetal strip of tape on each side.

Jared

Quote Originally Posted by SulliLan View Post
    molicare are still one of my favorite diapers out there, you will enjoy them a lot. just curious what are they excatly. molicare super plus?? supers or just pluses?? either way you got yourself a good diaper there. jsut curious on what type they are.
    I got just the supers because i could get a pack of 30 for just about $32 which seamed like a very good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Molicare Super Plus are good but they bunch up a bit between the legs which can lead to leaking so I prefer Abriform X-Plus. With those, however, the tapes aren't the best so my wife adds a supplemetal strip of tape on each side.
    I also got a sample pack of these so i am interested to try them out.

even the supers are a great diaper, you will enjoy those lots im sure of it.