Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Accident at a party! ( :o...references, not under 18)

Default Accident at a party! ( :o...references, not under 18)

...Oh my god...I don't know what to say here....I was at a party...and well, obviously I don't endorse anything myself really...but you see I was messed up....I kept drinking water like I knew you should...to filter it out of your system....I know I shouldn't do it...but it was peer pressure (like always)...and now I have more reason than ever not to...Anyway, what goes in must come out...And I didn't realize I had to go at all...Suddenly I saw little drops on my (thankfully) dark blue jeans...While I was standing up...around about the knees...I thought..."It had to be sweat...it couldn't be that"...Anyway, I went to the washroom, but my shy bladder wouldn't let me go completely...Anyway, I told my friend we had to go, but no....we could wait another 15 minutes....I couldn't wait so I left myself and walked home in the cold at 4 AM all the way across town...Every so often I could feel a little warm and then a little cold...I dunno...this is just what I'm thinking to write right afterward...I got home, put on a diaper...I can feel it getting wet, but I don't even feel my bladder at all...I made sure to go to the washroom already, but it doesn't seem to matter...I don't know what else to say, but this is definitely a reason not to be stupid again.......that complete loss of control thing for those of you who wanted it... when something like this happens it definitely is a reality shock...
    Last edited by BabyKat; 13-Mar-2008 at 12:45.

Peachy

Well, drugs make you lose your inhibitions...and your bladder control.

Judging by the huge amount of videos of passed out drunk people with wet pants on YouTube, loss of bladder control seems to be a common side effect of being drunk, so it may as well be a side effect of other drugs.

Too bad you left the party though...you could have entertained the other guests with your wet pants!

Peachy

First: This should be in the mature topics section.
    Second: [sarcasm]Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!! [/sarcasm]....one more way for the crazies to get what they want! And it's being promoted right here on ADISC. *Sighs*

It is my personal opinion that this story could have been told with a little more discretion (ie It wasn't necessary to tell which combination of drugs were taken to achieve the 'desired' results).

*sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Second: [sarcasm]Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!! [/sarcasm]....one more way for the crazies to get what they want! And it's being promoted right here on ADISC. *Sighs*

It is my personal opinion that this story could have been told with a little more discretion (ie It wasn't necessary to tell which combination of drugs were taken to achieve the 'desired' results).

*sighs*
    I'm really sorry for that...I really wasn't thinking...I was still freaking out at the time...I know...no excuses, but I wasn't able to judge which place it went under so I tried to label it at least. ... And it wasn't a "desired" result...and I didn't want it...I gave into peer pressure...And then freaked out about the consequences... I'm sorry...I really wasn't trying to promote anything...Please move/remove if necessary. I edited it a little bit to exclude the names of things...I can't justify anything, whether my actions, consequences...or my resulting stupid "panic"-thread...But I can tell you one thing...This will never happen again...For so many reasons...Can you ever forgive me?

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Well, drugs make you lose your inhibitions...and your bladder control.

Judging by the huge amount of videos of passed out drunk people with wet pants on YouTube, loss of bladder control seems to be a common side effect of being drunk, so it may as well be a side effect of other drugs.

Too bad you left the party though...you could have entertained the other guests with your wet pants!

Peachy
    Yeah....this is true...but I'd never hear the end of it...And I came with my DL friend and the host of the party knew about him...and after all the stupid little bits of info. he let out... I'm sure someone could've made a connection. Either way, when you've only been around people a few times and aren't as used to them, you'd only be more embarrassed than ever...I wonder if they caught on though...

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post

*sighs*
    wait, you mean there's sane ones among us? next time ayanna can you point them out to me? also, peachy's a mod and he does a good job so i'm pretty sure if it's here it's ok by them.
    also, people, you got to watch out on taking drugs of any sort. weather it's prescribed, over-the-counter, or illicit just know what you're taking and how your body's going to react to it. but i'm glad to hear you made it home safe and sound babykat. just be careful ok?

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    wait, you mean there's sane ones among us? next time ayanna can you point them out to me? also, peachy's a mod and he does a good job so i'm pretty sure if it's here it's ok by them.
    also, people, you got to watch out on taking drugs of any sort. weather it's prescribed, over-the-counter, or illicit just know what you're taking and how your body's going to react to it. but i'm glad to hear you made it home safe and sound babykat. just be careful ok?
    I didn't actually know what to expect, because I never had anything to base it on. Anyway, I almost can't really wait to see what they thought the reason I left was for, because I imagine I left kind of in a hurry, lol. This isn't happening again, but I will definitely be careful in the future. I think the main reason I started the thread in the first place though, was because I felt kind of helpless...Like there was absolutely nothing I could do. Pretty-much I could hold it most of the time if I could constantly concentrate on doing that...but of course, as soon as your mind would wander or you'd even be talking......I don't know...

Yeah, you could've been a little more discrete, it's pretty clear what you took.

Quote Originally Posted by Higher Than Hope View Post
    Yeah, you could've been a little more discrete, it's pretty clear what you took.
    I haven't touched it since...I'm quitting everything...

Darkfinn

am I the only one who dosen't know what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    am I the only one who dosen't know what it is?
    I'm with ya, I have no clue either.