Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good ol' Adisc (AKA, fart jokes are no fun.)

Default Good ol' Adisc (AKA, fart jokes are no fun.)

I was going to try a fart joke in my thread-title, considering I became known as an old fart on the chat yesterday. But I opted out of that for the sake of seriousness .

Hello everyone. My name is Kuzzy.
    I was a swashbuckler on this marvellous ship-of-the-line back in the old days when she was named TBDL. After the sudden and quite shocking sinking of her a few years ago, I decided to take some time off and attend unimportant off-site stuff - like my education. Having got that little problem out of my way (for now) I feel honoured to be back. I can see many new usernames on the list, but also a few old ones, which are two good things packed in one. For those who know me, it's very nice to see you all again. For those of you who don't know me; I look forward to getting to know you all better. Adisc is evolving... and you are all part of that development being made. And that is wonderful news for anyone coming back to the site. Just makes me sorry I wasn't here for the ride!

In real life I'm a guy, I live in Sweden and I've have been a TB\AB most of my life. As most people my age I scurry around trying to figure out what life will offer me in the future. At the moment I'm looking at a career in aviation; although the market is especially harsh right now. Other interests of semi-professional status are directing and journalism... and on the more amateur side I draw, cook and enjoy the once-in-awhile stray apocalypse or "what-if" book ;-).

Take care!
    - Kuzzy

DannyTheNinja

KUZZEH!!! I remember you... vaguely
    Nah, I remember you, but I might remember you better if you dig out your old avatar.

Welcome back!

Hey, we should have a "use your old school avatar" week...

--Danny

*GASP!*

(kuzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

do we dare suppose he'll stay this time? i hope i hope i hope!

*sets out a saucer of milk to tempt kuzzy to stay*

OK Kuzzy, now for a formal welcome back. Welcome Back Kuzzy, I remember you very well!!! Glad another *oldtimer* has decided to return to ADISC!

~Pramrider

I don't remeber you but welcome back, your avatar is cute.

/me is happy to see you come in from the cold. BTW, many veteran members are still here under new names, some under so many new names we have a hard time keeping up. I of course was Thelocalraccoon; but now we have some other local raccoons.

Hopefully some of our dearly departeds will follow your lead & return to the fold, our prodigal sons and daughters. Oh, and no worries, aviation will roar back within the next 5 years. Because I says so.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzzy View Post
    I was going to try a fart joke in my thread-title, considering I became known as an old fart on the chat yesterday. But I opted out of that for the sake of seriousness .

Hello everyone. My name is Kuzzy.
    I was a swashbuckler on this marvellous ship-of-the-line back in the old days when she was named TBDL. After the sudden and quite shocking sinking of her a few years ago, I decided to take some time off and attend unimportant off-site stuff - like my education. Having got that little problem out of my way (for now) I feel honoured to be back. I can see many new usernames on the list, but also a few old ones, which are two good things packed in one. For those who know me, it's very nice to see you all again. For those of you who don't know me; I look forward to getting to know you all better. Adisc is evolving... and you are all part of that development being made. And that is wonderful news for anyone coming back to the site. Just makes me sorry I wasn't here for the ride!

In real life I'm a guy, I live in Sweden and I've have been a TB\AB most of my life. As most people my age I scurry around trying to figure out what life will offer me in the future. At the moment I'm looking at a career in aviation; although the market is especially harsh right now. Other interests of semi-professional status are directing and journalism... and on the more amateur side I draw, cook and enjoy the once-in-awhile stray apocalypse or "what-if" book ;-).

Take care!
    - Kuzzy
    It's bad luck to rename a boat.

Oh, and hi, I guess that's what you wanted, right?