Thread: I fit!!!!

Default I fit!!!!

I fit in cruisers 7. I just need to know. Whats good for putting over the tape to make sure it doesn't tear off?

It sounds like you barely fit if you're worrying about something like that. Some duct tape should do the trick, or buy diapers that will actually fit.

Adult diapers are the way to go, I just got some goodnights 2 weeks ago, they aren't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasisg123 View Post
    I fit in cruisers 7. I just need to know. Whats good for putting over the tape to make sure it doesn't tear off?
    Take a stapler and staple it inside-out (so the folded prongs are on the outside). Works like a charm, as long as they aren't stretched to the absolute max.

They actully arn't. I did that staper trick when i used 3 tapes from these smmall pair of off brand pull ups and they doo work. Will try.

Default Actually they do fit...

The front tabs are shitty on cruisers I sew them to reinforce them.

that's one way to keep them from ripping off teddy, overkill but it works.

Darkfinn

If you need to reenforce the tabs... it doesn't fit properly.

The way I did it with baby dry's size 6 was to reinforce it with paper tape (the yellow kind of tape) and just tape up where the stretchy stuff connects from the back to where the tab is in the front. It was more so that it could stay on in the night for me so it should work.