Thread: transformers

Smile transformers

hello anyone i am new and deaf , i am transformers my nickname.i love oneise , i am single .. please chat as i am the first time to join here.. thanks

Darkfinn

riiiiiiight

Jeffy

I'm Jeffy :3

How are you today?

The grammar just made my head hurt Dx
    well welcome transformers. Does being deaf mean you can't read properly? there's a whole section for introductions.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    The grammar just made my head hurt Dx
    well welcome transformers. Does being deaf mean you can't read properly? there's a whole section for introductions.
    You know.. not only did he not even post in the Off-topic section, he did it in the computer/games sub forum.

Darkfinn

Actually... in what I have learned from LuvsGurl American Sign Language does have a totally different grammatical structure than English. It is actually closer to French or Spanish ("The car (that is) blue."... instead of "The blue car.")

Though I've met a few deaf individuals that can type just fine.

Welcome to ADISC transformers. Try to ignore everyone who likes to just take the piss. I take it people assumed you were stating the fact that you were deaf to excuse your less-than-perfect english, while nobody really considered that it is because, in fact, you have less-than-perfect english.

I have assumed that either 1. English is not your first language or 2. You have difficulties with reading and writing (although there is nothing wrong with your spelling). Do correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, you are still very welcome here, and i hope you have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC transformers. Try to ignore everyone who likes to just take the piss. I take it people assumed you were stating the fact that you were deaf to excuse your less-than-perfect english, while nobody really considered that it is because, in fact, you have less-than-perfect english.

I have assumed that either 1. English is not your first language or 2. You have difficulties with reading and writing (although there is nothing wrong with your spelling). Do correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, you are still very welcome here, and i hope you have a good time
    It's always nice to have at least one person try and find the good sides of things, the world needs more people like and you and less like me Dx

and i guess we'll never know what his ordeal is considering it's been 3 days and he hasn't bothered to reply back to clear anything up