Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should bambino's make a furry diaper?

Default Should bambino's make a furry diaper?

So should Bambino's make a furry diaper like with furry charecters on it like if they could get the lisencing lion king charecters or dalmations from 101 dalmations or other furry charecters?

I'd buy that. Well, it wouldn't have to be a furry specific diaper. Just one that's not, well... The kinda lame print they have right now. As for licensing Disney characters? Doubtful. I don't think Disney would want their character associated with what the 'normies' think is one of the freakier things to be into (I personally think that Heroin is a worse interest). If they could just have original cartoon characters, that'd be cool.

comisssion artwork from artistis to make into tapes. im sure many would contribute

I would definnitely buy them if they had some decent tapes. The tapes they have on it now are...Rather moronic...They really aren't very babyish...

i would get it when i could and i do have a pawprint design i would give them to make tapes with

They're already serving a very niche market. I don't think them further splitting the niche market is likely to be profitable. if you want furry things then just make custom front logo things.

Darkfinn

Not gonna happen. It costs millions to buy licensing for characters.

I would like to see Bambino change their design up though... just some new shapes or colours or something.

Unfortunately, this .

Although I would love it, I'd buy 'em in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    They're already serving a very niche market.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Both true, but they could still use furry cartoon-style characters without having to pay for Simba or Balto. Admittedly, it wouldn't be quite the same. However, the artwork could be babyish enough for non-furry AB/DLs, to avoid dividing the market.

I'm wondering if tailholes have been suggested...