Thread: For those who enjoy a good story

Question For those who enjoy a good story

Hey guys, a question for the babyfur/lilfurs here.

I don't know if many of you have read my stories, but there are two up here on the forums that I have. One is simply called A Puppy Story, and the other one is called The Blitz.

My question to you, fellow board members, is this:

What do you look for in a babyfur/littlefur story?

I myself am attracted to the tales of innocence and the fancy-free lifestyle of little ones. Developing relationships with adults as caretakers/mentors.

Now, my stories aren't exactly all diaper related. But that's what I like about them, not so in-your-face.

Would you rather read stuff that relates to diapers, or would you rather that take a little back seat to other things, such as what I said I liked?

Well, in a normal aged story, I'd be looking for a few kinks, but obviously it doesn't turn me on with babyfur stuff...I don't really read babyfur/littlefur stories, but I used to write a few from that point of view. In those stories, it was usually about something horrific happens to the main character, then they meet a friend or something, someone who is always there for them.

If you're looking for stories, you could try either Fox Tales Times or FurAffinity. For FurAffinity, on your account page, look for a link labeled "Search". You can click through the advanced options.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Well, in a normal aged story, I'd be looking for a few kinks, but obviously it doesn't turn me on with babyfur stuff...I don't really read babyfur/littlefur stories, but I used to write a few from that point of view. In those stories, it was usually about something horrific happens to the main character, then they meet a friend or something, someone who is always there for them.

If you're looking for stories, you could try either Fox Tales Times or FurAffinity. For FurAffinity, on your account page, look for a link labeled "Search". You can click through the advanced options.

Yeah, I've posted my stuff on there before. Nothing too bad. I was mainly trying to see what my target audience would like to see. Market research if you will. I remember you posted a comment on my stories thread. Glad you liked them.

i enjoy reading story about little furs and baby furs as you discribed, i honestly havent had a chance yet to take a look though the story page but i will be soon, jsut need to get some extended free time. but from what you have said i would enjoy the stories you have described already.

I find it strange that I like to read stories at times...

But when I do, I like to read a story about growing up and developing a relationship with adult figures and the rest of the world. I do not mind reading diaper content once in a while, but an excessive emphasis of that element is disgusting. In fact, diapers do not even have to be involved...just as long as the story emphasizes relationships and develops the characters well.

Secret

I like the transformation ones as long as they have a plot and arent just like someone changing into a babyfur and then having a carefree life, "The End". I have read a bunch of those and they got old after the first one. I enjoy a good plot in mine and a charachter I can relate to.