Thread: UK online orders

Default UK online orders

Hey everyone

Where is the best place to buy nappies online for the UK? - Never bought from the internet before but seems I'm moving into a place of my own I suppose I will start doing so

RedApple!

There aren't many places I've found, best way is to order from the US (much, MUCH wider choice) NorthShore Care Supply: Diaper Menu - Incontinence Care Products

I'll wait for some other members to give comments on this company, but if you are planning to buy get some ATN's - NorthShore Care Supply: Tranquility ATN Overnight Fitted Briefs

If speedy discreet delivery is your priority, then I recommend Dorset Nursing. In my and friends' experience, any order placed before 12 noon will arrive the next working day. They also have a decent selection including Tena, Molicare and Abena.

Or these folks: Incontinence Pants, Incontinence Pads, Incontinence Products, Adult Diapers & Incontinence Aids
    Or: http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/produ...ence-pants.htm
    Or: Attends
    Check all of them out and find the cheapest or the ones you want and go for one.
    There is a Links section on the top of the page. They might have some more links.

Elli

I use Tender-Care (despite the naff name) because they are very quick, discreet and have the option of you printing off an order form and paying by cheque if you prefer not to use a card. Also they trade by the name 'Tanner Brothers Greenfield Ltd' so it's not got Tender-Care written on the package or on the cheque.

The nappies are full fitting and quite fluff-filled rather than having masses of gel, which should make them less absorbent, but I find the fast absorption means less leaks.

Incontinence Products, Incontinence Aids UK

Thanks for the recommendations :-)

I move out on Tuesday so I'll be ordering from one of them - Will let you know how I get on

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    If speedy discreet delivery is your priority, then I recommend Dorset Nursing. In my and friends' experience, any order placed before 12 noon will arrive the next working day. They also have a decent selection including Tena, Molicare and Abena.
    Yup, this is the one to go to. He advised me to use it, i ordered at 10am and received 10am the next day. The delivery is very very discrete, the delivery vans are huge companys, so nobody would get suspicious seeing them..

I got the molicares on there, they are fab