Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comming out not fun?

Default Comming out not fun?

Hi all!

I was just wondering if comming out to your parents/family would take some of the fun (sexual excitement) out of diaper wearing. I think it might be creepy having my mom or dad know about it. But again, 70% of the fun for me is sexual so others might feel differently.

Thanks!

Jeffy

That is if they take it the right way :/ Mine shipped me straight to counseling. Now that I'm moving out soon and will have a room to myself with a door I am allowed to lock all intruders out of, I find that gratifying (not in a sexual manner as my b-furism is just part of my personality) in many ways.
    My parents don't have to know, but if yours absolutely must, then go for it.

Darkfinn

I really wouldn't share a sexual fetish or fantasy with my parents.

I saved this from a post by Chillhouse a while back, because I thought it was the best way I've heard it put.

Imagine This situation - Your dad comes to your room and says, "son, we need to talk". He sits with you on your bed and continues. "Last night," he begins, "your mother and I got it on. Now, I don't mean we just had sex; I mean, we REALLY got it on last night. Like, leather and leashes and butt plugs and the whole deal. It lasted for eight hours. Now, son, listen to me: It was the best sex I've ever had in my life... Well, see you later then!"
    And he leaves your room.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I really wouldn't share a sexual fetish or fantasy with my parents.
    Darkfinn said it...

LOL at ajsco.

I wouldn't bother coming out to your parents unless confronted with it, or unless you are really really having a hard time coping with it, to the point where it's becoming self destructive.

it's still fun for me and my dad has known for sometime now. But I never go around the house with just a diaper and shirt on, at least when he or anyone else is in the house.

The most he'll see is a plushie or my footed PJ's and maybe my Nuk 5 (the latter which was my birthday gift last year). But even if your parents know you wear diapers and even like them. You still won't want them knowing when your wearing or not and I am sure the same can be said for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    it's still fun for me and my dad has known for sometime now. But I never go around the house with just a diaper and shirt on, at least when he or anyone else is in the house.

The most he'll see is a plushie or my footed PJ's and maybe my Nuk 5 (the latter which was my birthday gift last year). But even if your parents know you wear diapers and even like them. You still won't want them knowing when your wearing or not and I am sure the same can be said for them.
    That's what it's like for me, both my parents know i like diapers and i have them, but i never am really comfortable wearing around them. I hate when i decide to wear and i stay in my room then i get called down to like do the dishes or something Dx

I talked to my parents about it last January as well as two close friends. My friends were fine. They said as long as I'm safe they had no worries. My dad was very accepting of the whole thing. He just told me he loves me and supports whatever I do.

My mom on the other hand was much less accepting. When I was 11, my mom and I had an incident where, while coming off of anti-depressants, she hallucinated and tried to kill me.

Now, I had experimented with diapers in years previous. The event though has been a catalyst for almost every part of who I am today. Unforunately, I do see it as playing a part in my ABDL side. My mom refused to listen to me though and saw it as the sole root cause. She's come to terms with it now and understands that it's more than her. For her own sake, I made sure she doesn't think she played much of a part though. She goes through a lot of emotional pain over the incident already, and I don't want her to live miserably. I love my mom regardless of what happened.

I came out to my parents for two reasons. At the time, I had never controlled a bank account, and my dad was in the process of helping me establish one, meaning I could spend my money privately with no one seeing what I bought. Granted I live with my dad, I wanted him to know in case he found something in my closet.

I was also going through a period of where I needed acceptance. I had stayed away from ABDL activity since I was 13. As I rediscovered it, I wanted to feel loved by someone regardless of it, so I could stop the binge/purge that had hurt me in my young life. I told my mom and dad at the same time because I knew if my mom found out from someone besides me, despite that chance being small, my mom would be more freaked out as well as thinking I don't trust her.

While the analogy for parents telling kids is funny, the analogy doesn't share the root cause I had mentioned. Parents don't need acceptance as much as a child who is confused and afraid. If you need a support group outside of these communities, meaning forums, I suggest telling someone close in your family who loves you unconditionally. At the time, I never expected to come to these type of forums because of security reasons. I know society's opinion of the fetish isn't the best to say the least, and I didn't want to lose a job or something because I posted here. If I didn't have people that loved me regardless of the fetish, I doubt I would have had the courage to come here. You can't make blanket statements about a fetish like our's though. Everyone is different and some might need more acceptance than others.

Hope that helps.

Darkfinn

To the OP...

I notice your stats... 12 posts, 11 threads. You seem to be starting a thread and abandoning it... never responding to anyones comments.

Do I detect a pattern here... are you just trying to get your stats up... what's the deal dude?