Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Becoming Incontinent

Default Becoming Incontinent

Has anyone successfully trained their normal body to become incontinent? If so:
    1.How long did it take?
    2.Do you have any regrets?
    3.Would you like to go back to the way you were or are you content with your incontinence?

Darkfinn

I'm not fully incontinent yet... but I'm progressing towards that end.

So far... no regrets.

If your thinking about trying this, just be careful. You never know, if you did reach 100% incontience you may not be able to get back into having a fully functioning bladder.

You can't really train your body to become incontinent. You can train yourself to more easily go in diapers. Have you ever noticed that you might bee a greater urge to pee when you're around a toilet or something? You have conditioned yourself into associated the toilet with peeing, so it becomes much easier to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Never2old View Post
    Has anyone successfully trained their normal body to become incontinent? If so:
    1.How long did it take?
    2.Do you have any regrets?
    3.Would you like to go back to the way you were or are you content with your incontinence?
    What is that old Chinese proverb? "Be careful what you wish for. It just may come true?

I am IC at night mostly. In a way I consider myself lucky that I am not IC 24/7. Sometimes I will have a daytime accident and, depending where I am, it can be very embarrassing, especially like at school or in any public place.

My suggestion to anyone who likes to wear diapers and use them for the purpose they were meant to be used; that you don't attempt to train yourself to be IC, like you were from birth to whenever you were potty trained. Rather just wear your diapers and use them as the urges come to you. I believe that is the better way.

Anyway, that is just my humble opinion.

Some people, in time, might eventually become incontinent due to atrophy, rather than conditioning; I guess it varies from person to person because everybody conditions themselves differently (some go all the time, some when they feel the need).

Usually those who go all the time condition themselves to not use the bladder muscles at all, and given enough time, your body will recognize its no longer being used, so it stops sending blood flow, and causes atrophy.

But this takes a long time... prolly like 6-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by pojo View Post
    you can't really train your body to become incontinent. You can train yourself to more easily go in diapers. Have you ever noticed that you might bee a greater urge to pee when you're around a toilet or something? You have conditioned yourself into associated the toilet with peeing, so it becomes much easier to do.
    QFT.

Really none of us are doctors here why do some of us keep acting like we are?

2low

Drink Nothing But Soda (pop)

Quote Originally Posted by 2low View Post
    Drink Nothing But Soda (pop)
    That's a good way to screw your kidneys up, would not suggest that

Just rupture a disk in your lower spine and have it apply too much pressure to the nerve roots in the sciatic region...