Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need dating advice

Default need dating advice

i can't believe I'm asking this but. How do i flirt? I am going to a movie with a guy for a second date and i really don't know how to flirt.

well i have never been the best in really explaining stuff, and ive never really been much of a flirt. But have you ever tried just googleing? a lot of sites come up with stuff that can help you.

Now i saw your profile's about me section and it said your gay so i just typed into google How to flirt with a gay guy and this was the first link i got

How To Flirt - Flirting With Gay Men

and that was just the first link. there were plenty to choose from with alot of advice.

Hope this helps and i wish you good luck ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    i can't believe I'm asking this but. How do i flirt? I am going to a movie with a guy for a second date and i really don't know how to flirt.
    Don't.

I can't imagine that gay men like that any more than straight men. Just be yourself and go from there; that's easier than walking the line between flirty and slutty.

*vomits all over himself after reading the linked page*
    THIS will not net you someone who is looking for a life-long partner, just like when women do this with straight men. Either way, this is great advice for penetrative sex, but not so much for long-term relationships.

How about just slowing down and enjoying a nice date?

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post

Just be yourself and go from there; that's easier than walking the line between flirty

Thats one point i do agree with h3g3l. Flirting is ok. but, there is a fine line.

When i said im not much of a flirt it probably should have been I dont flirt. Some people like it i guess, but ive always felt odd trying to flirt.

i find it better to be yourself, it makes people open up a lot more.

Darkfinn

#1 piece of advice... Be yourself.

I'm not saying I'm not gonna act like my self i just want to flirt a little and i have no clue how to flirt in real life. I'm extremely flirty (and kinda slutty sadly) when i am IMing or texting, or just online in general

Then if your flirty it will come naturally.

i think the biggest attraction to anyone is someone who is confident with themselves. be yourself but love who you are, show youre date that this is you and you rock and they will think so just as much as you. when it comes to compliments use them, but dont over use them, make lots of eye contact and my favorite thing to do flirtatious wise is to look at them with a coy smile when my date says something cute or funny, and then just kinda look away embarrassed and blush some, it always has worked for me. just be confident and happy with yourself, it definitely shows.

I think flirting comes naturally when you are really attracted to someone else. At some level, you will connive in order to have your way. It's a male instinct. Even at my age, I do it naturally and you would be surprised at the positive responses I get. Don't get me wrong, I don't pursue, and I don't think they would either, but it's nice to get on a closer basis with someone, at some level.

Find common interests with this guy, and try to do those things together. If he is interested, he will eventually invite you to his place and offer drinks. Then, you are his!