Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi =)

Default Hi =)

well if anyone wants to know anything about me fire away. I came here because I wanted to talk to others like me. I'm 21 and dont get to be a baby nearly as much as I'd like to. I'm incollege and am studying music.

I hope I'm doing this intro thing right

like I said any questions fire away.

Spot on Welcome to ADISC ^_^

*Is also 21*

I have a question. Why do you have such a freakin long username that stretches the user info box out

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find plenty of people to talk to that share your interests. Ummm, what other things are you into besides being a baby and studying music??

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Spot on Welcome to ADISC ^_^

*Is also 21*

I have a question. Why do you have such a freakin long username that stretches the user info box out
    I couldnt think of anything else.

I love anime especially gundam obviously and other than music I want to be a full time missionary with my future wife!!!

also i wouldnt mind being a college proffesor one day.

other than that i dont realy know the music thing is cool but I have the problem of loving something than getting tired of it . dont know if anyone else is like that.

I find it so cool that the one thing that I want to tell my best friends and some of them dont know is the thing that is most obvious about me here that I am an ABDL

its so cool!

What is your music area/major? Is it in church music? Mine was and I got my degree in it. Living on little money is so much fun! Anyway, eventually I got to where I was practicing 7 hours a day, and one can get tired with it. Then when you are graduated and out on your own, it's harder to self motivate when you're not surrounded by other top notch musicians.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you want to talk to another church musician, here I am.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    What is your music area/major? Is it in church music? Mine was and I got my degree in it. Living on little money is so much fun! Anyway, eventually I got to where I was practicing 7 hours a day, and one can get tired with it. Then when you are graduated and out on your own, it's harder to self motivate when you're not surrounded by other top notch musicians.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you want to talk to another church musician, here I am.
    you are right, it is church music. I love it, but i think of my primary area of study either music theory of composition. I'm not a good solo performer but I work well in ensembles.

I am really not sure what to do with my life so if you could pray for me that would be great.

I want to serve in the church but I dont know if I want to be in a parish.

what do you do primarly and if you dont mind me asking what denomination are you?

Darkfinn

Just a question... was the word "baby" in your nick so absolutely necessary?

I just see tons and tons of "baby" this and "diaper" that in people's names. Are we really all defined solely by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Just a question... was the word "baby" in your nick so absolutely necessary?

I just see tons and tons of "baby" this and "diaper" that in people's names. Are we really all defined solely by this?
    IDK about anyone else finn, but babydia has been my nick name in the *B/DL community since I found it online years ago. I'm at the point I just cant change it (maybe cause I'll forget my user name lol)

Darkfinn

Well... if your name is integrally made by the words baby or diaper or something else... "diaperman" for example I suppose it makes a difference.

But if I were to throw it in front of my name... "BabyDarkfinn"... it's just superfluous. Why put the word in front of an otherwise perfect screen name? Just to designate that you are a member of an AB/DL site? We're all babies here... right.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well... if your name is integrally made by the words baby or diaper or something else... "diaperman" for example I suppose it makes a difference.

But if I were to throw it in front of my name... "BabyDarkfinn"... it's just superfluous. Why put the word in front of an otherwise perfect screen name? Just to designate that you are a member of an AB/DL site? We're all babies here... right.
    I don't see the difference, to be honest. "BabyGundamMeister7" is, if anything, less AB/DL related than "Diaperman". At the end of the day, you can have whatever screen name you want (within reason, obviously). There's really no such thing as a "perfect" screen name, since everybody's views on perfect differ. I know there are guidelines in the Wiki for choosing a screen name, but they are hardly rules.