Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: underage strippers in RI

  1. #1

    Default underage strippers in RI

    Minors in R.I. can be strippers | Rhode Island news | projo.com | The Providence Journal

    Wow, they can't have sex or drink alcohol but,hey being a stripper is a ok.

    I don't know how well this would go over in my state because the school has to approve the work permit, i think they might take issue with working at a strip club.

    Perhaps the most lol worthy sentence ever:


    Rhode Island teens under 18 can’t work with power saws or bang nails up on roofs.
    But dance at strip clubs? Sure. Just as long as the teens submit work permits, and are off the stripper’s pole by 11:30 on school nights.
    EDIT:Something i don't quite understand is that, if some one takes a picture couldn't they be prosecuted for child porn?

  2. #2

    Default

    ...I really don't see the issue here, except the issue with how society views under-18's. If you have the maturity (at 16 or 17, you need to have a lot more maturity to work the pole) and the body to be a stripper, then more power to you. It's not wrong to parade your body, most women at my school wear horribly slutty clothes as it is. In some countries, you can have sex at the age of 16, so why can't they work a pole?

  3. #3
    Jeffy

    Default

    America... what a beautiful country.

  4. #4
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    America... what a beautiful country.
    Apparently, most beautiful inside their pants!

  5. #5

    Default

    Yeah....... um thats pretty bad. Hopefully there going to do something about that.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    ...I really don't see the issue here, except the issue with how society views under-18's. If you have the maturity (at 16 or 17, you need to have a lot more maturity to work the pole) and the body to be a stripper, then more power to you. It's not wrong to parade your body, most women at my school wear horribly slutty clothes as it is. In some countries, you can have sex at the age of 16, so why can't they work a pole?
    I personally feel that the teens is not a good time in your life to be even in such a place. You're just developing your sexuality at that age, and this can potentially skew your perspective on sex. Plus as mentioned in the article this could lead to girls, under the age of 18, offering sexual favors.

    Plus i thought you couldn't even enter a strip club until 18, so why should 16 and 17 year olds be able to work there?

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    I personally feel that the teens is not a good time in your life to be even in such a place. You're just developing your sexuality at that age, and this can potentially skew your perspective on sex. Plus as mentioned in the article this could lead to girls, under the age of 18, offering sexual favors.

    Plus i thought you couldn't even enter a strip club until 18, so why should 16 and 17 year olds be able to work there?
    DO you know the ridiculous amount of slutlery that goes on in just about every American high school? How is that any different in a different location?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    DO you know the ridiculous amount of slutlery that goes on in just about every American high school? How is that any different in a different location?
    Because they're fully clothed and not being payed to be slutty in high school?

    Plus i think it gives them the idea they can use their body to get what they want,which I personally think is wrong.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    ...I really don't see the issue here, except the issue with how society views under-18's. If you have the maturity (at 16 or 17, you need to have a lot more maturity to work the pole) and the body to be a stripper, then more power to you. It's not wrong to parade your body, most women at my school wear horribly slutty clothes as it is. In some countries, you can have sex at the age of 16, so why can't they work a pole?
    I personally don't think it's right, but what I have to ask you is. What if the girl or boy has abusive parents and forces them to take the job for the money or because the want the sexual thrill (if they sexually abuse them)? This could harm them even more than they already are. I say we go back to how it used to be, where they get fake IDs then join a strip club. This way, you know they really want to be strippers. (I do not advocate teens being strippers.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.