Thread: hey everyone

Default hey everyone

Hey everyone...uhhh where to get started lol. I live in NH. I have a gf of 1.5 years who does not know that i am a dl. I am looking to meet friends in the area and online. My interests are my jeep, fishing, hunting, hanging out with friends. I know it sounds redneck but im not >.< lol. Ill be going to college in the fall so that should be interesting. Thats about it for now, send me a message if you want to talk.

Welcome to ADISC

What are you going to do at college? (By that I mean, what are you going to study)

nhdl-

I'm also into hunting and fishing, though I didn't go that direction in college. Looking back, I wonder how different things would be if I did. Welcome to the forum, and see you around.

What's good to hunt in NH? I mainly hunt waterfowl and upland game, perhaps deer as soon as I can justify it. (Needs more paycheck...)

Dude84

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    Welcome to ADISC

What are you going to do at college? (By that I mean, what are you going to study)
    Oh, so you don't mean how much is he going to drink, and how much is he going to smoke pot?

---

Seriously though, welcome. :-)