Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need people who know about: sex, and Birth Control

Default I need people who know about: sex, and Birth Control

So..... No introductions I just need someone to tell me not to worry...

1st off my girlfriend is on birthcontrol for the first time ever.....

2 days before she was suppose to start taking the "inactive" week (So she can have her period).

We had anal sex.... (Ya get all your ewws out now, but dont knock it till you try it). So either way I "finished" inside her(Her anus that is).

Now.... its been a few days and her period that was suppose to have started by now....

I've thought it through, some of the reasons it may not have started is
    1) she is prego
    2)The birth control is taking its dear time getting out of her system
    3) or the birth control is making her period go "bye-bye"

Soooo... someone please tell me I'm not gonna be a father at 18.....

I also under stand I'm over reacting because its probably not a problem

Lastly, Dont give me any of that, you should have had protection on.... BECAUSE I ALREADY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MYSELF FOR DOING THAT!

Mako

I'm trying to think how to say this delicately. But babies don't grow in girls butts...

Are you asking if she's pregnant after you had anal sex? As long as you didn't let out in her vagina, she shouldn't be pregnant. I think birth control pills affect a woman's period.

If you meant that you did the whole anal thing, and then switched to her vagina, then all I can really say is that's probably something you shouldn't do, as you can easily give her an infection, by taking anal bacteria to her vagina.

ahwait, you had anal sex, and you think you got her pregnent?

I chuckled a little bit.

you're fine, mate. the anus isn't conected to the uterus.

...No I know that... I mean cause it was easily dripping out and you know.... I know the chances are low but, the sperm could make the journey around the outside to her vagina....

Gah now I'm gonna look like an idiot.... but I cant help but laugh, at how stupid i just made myself look! xp

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    ...No I know that... I mean cause it was easily dripping out and you know.... I know the chances are low but, the sperm could make the journey around the outside to her vagina....

Gah now I'm gonna look like an idiot.... but I cant help but laugh, at how stupid i just made myself look! xp
    Well it would have to somehow make it's way inside...I suppose it could be possible, but it probably didn't happen. Give her a few days or so, and have her take a pregnancy test if you're still worried.

Starting BC for the first time can do a lot to a woman's system and her system is probably just adjusting to it. Sometimes periods are light, super heavy, or they can not come all together (though this is usually because of stress and other factors).

Don't stress too much if your g/f didn't get her period right away. If she was taking the BC correctly she should be fine. If you can't handle the stress go buy her a pregnancy test. To answer your question about the anal aspect... well that's already been answered, no you cannot get pregnant via anal sex, but you can still transmit STD's (sometimes more easily).

Don't kick yourself for not using a condom. If your g/f is on BC and she is taking it correctly then the BC is just as effective as a condom. Just make sure your trust your g/f to be monogamous.

I actually think we're taking this too candidly. I can understand his concern.

Ryan,

Anal sex won't lead to impregnation, as most likely, whatever you discharged into her would naturally come out of her. There is no route of absoprtion between her rectum and where her ovaries exist, so you're alright in that regard.

Have you ever had sexual contact with her vaginally? If so, always be aware that even pre-ejaculatory liquids can carry spern, so always be careful when sexually experimenting.

I'd suggest always using a condom even if engaging in anal sex -- there's a greater risk of disease being that you're inserting in a commonly unexplored area, and other sexually transmitted disease can spread that way, too, so always take caution. I'm not saying this to "beat you up," I'm just saying it as a friendly reminder.

Her late period is almost 99.9 percent unrelated to your activity with her. I leave that .1 percent room for error because of the possibility of accidentally spread fluids, but most likely, I think you're probably in the clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubadiaper View Post
    Just make sure your trust your g/f to be monogamous.
    XD, i trust her more then i trust myself. XD

So the next question will about 14 days after we had sex be enough time for a pregnancy test?