Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I was date raped last night

annierighthurr

Default I think I was date raped last night

I put this on diaperspace too and it is kind of an edited condensed version because I don't necessarily want DS to know all the details. I'm willing to explain or expand on almost anything here though. I just really really need help because I feel like...ick.

The only reason I'm putting this on here instead of just asking my real friends is because I don't want to be shamed if I am wrong or for people to think I'm just starting up drama or whatever. I'm not looking for attention or whatever, I just need help because I don't know what to do.

I went to a party with some people I work with the other night. One of them was "Bob", a guy who is in his early 30's and whom is also a personal friend of mine. Personal judgement aside, most of the time I spend with him involves getting baked on his couch or him selling me weed, but we have never been personally involved. I have known him since I was 4 or 5 years old because he is one of my brother's longest standing friends. It's just a coincidence that he works where I do and that I also happen to be his boss. He is an attractive, funny guy and the only people I have met who don't like him are people with a dried up sense of humor.

So like fast forward a couple hours... it's about 1 or 2am, and Bob and I are joking around. By this time we have had both more then our share of drinks and smoke, but Bob keeps pushing me. "hey what, you gonna be a pussy, you gonna let an old man outdo you?? You're young and chipper, bottoms UP!". It sounds bad but he was just joking around and we are good friends, but nevertheless, he keeps mixing me drinks.

Things got a little blurry the more drunk I got, but I remember I kept poking him with my finger and he'd poke me back and not too long we just started wrestling which was pretty sexual in nature but dude our clothes were still on. We were in a living room with like 6 or 8 other people too.

Then my memory gets REALLY hazy. I might have even blacked out because I don't remember anything. I remember he pushed me up against an open doorway in the hallway adjecacent (sp?) from the living room, and I was thinking that he was using a lot of force because I couldn't escape. The next thing I know, I was feeling the same exact amount of force, like, I couldn't escape, but I was facedown on a bed in a different room, my pants were off and he was behind me, going to town, his hand pressed down so hard on my back I have bruises now and every time I would struggle, he would just slap my ass.

I don't particularly remember NOT liking the sex though which is why I am not sure if it's really rape. I just remember knowing I couldn't stop it if I wanted to because he was holding me down too hard, which I knew because everytime I struggled he'd remind me. It didn't last very long and when he was done, he suddenly let go of me like I was on fire and rolled over on his back on the bed away from me. I just laid there for a minute then I grabbed my pants and started putting them on. Bob leaned over me and was like "I'm sorry anna" then dropped a kiss on my mouth, which I squirmed away from. I left him in the bedroom and went back out to the party where I think we were gone such a short amount of time nobody even really blinked an eye.

I don't want your judgement or anything but I am really confused and feel weird and I have to go to work and tell this guy what to do, you know what I mean? I don't know, I was so fucked up at that party, that I don't even know if I led him on to believe it was okay or if I said yes initially. I don't even know how it got from wrestling to sex, in two complete different rooms. It's true I flirt with this guy occassionally even outside of that party but I have never done anything sexual with him or anything like that.

So what should I do? Suck it up?? Pretend like we just had a normal party hookup and let life go on? I'm so confused and I feel so fucking icky.

sorry so long i just really dont know who to reach out to..

Well even if you consented and enjoyed the sex,while intoxicated, it still could be rape in the laws eyes.

I don't really know what advice to give, this seems like something you have to decide for yourself than decide on the best course of action.

well where what wiki has to say about rape.

Before you shower or anything. If you think you where raped. GO to the hospital and have a "rape kit" DONE NOW!!!. If you decide you where raped this will help your case.

I know that in my state its illegal to have sex with a drunk wo/man. An will fall under "rape" not sure about your state, but something you should look into before you press forward if you do decide to.

If anything get it on record what happened. "he might have done this to other women"

IMO if you wouldn't have had sex with him minus the drinking, then its rape.

1. I am not "Bob." I want to make that very clear.
    2. Take pictures of the bruising, etc. and head to the hospital for a rape kit.

These are things you absolutely MUST do for yourself, and you must do them NOW.

Off you go (seriously).

Darkfinn

Even if you don't want to report him... please do us all a favor and go get checked out.

I don't want to sound like I'm nagging you... you're a grown woman and know the things you have heard.

I do genuinely care about you... and don't want to see you knocked up or with some kind of disease.

On the humorous side.

Yet another good reason to wear a diaper at parties. No worries about lines for the bathroom, and it's harder for some dude to just rip down your padding and go to town.

annierighthurr

When I said last night I meant Saturday night because I wrote this up last night actually. does that make a difference for rape kits?
    and i dont even know if i want to report it anyway, that'd make me a social black sheep because bob has the best and most readily available weed

Darkfinn

The "morning after" pill is only available for so long after the event.

You don't have to give a name when you go to the clinic... you can say you didn't wake up till after... whatever... that is your business. But at least have them check you for STDs.

yeah at best get checked for any STD, An like darkfinn said you dont have to give any names, or tell anyone there what happened.

annierighthurr

I know about that. i took the morning after pill.

but a rape kit is different. tis when they stick a swab in your vagina to try to find traces of seminal fluid, that way they have his dna. they take pictures and collect any evidence they can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastacia View Post
    When I said last night I meant Saturday night because I wrote this up last night actually. does that make a difference for rape kits?
    and i dont even know if i want to report it anyway, that'd make me a social black sheep because bob has the best and most readily available weed
    Ignoring your possible rape because he's your weed connection literally blows my mind. I'm sorry but that is stupid. Don't get me wrong i love weed, but not to the point that i could ignore something like this just to have it around.