Thread: Cleaned Up at Wal-Mart

Default Cleaned Up at Wal-Mart

Went grocery shopping today at wal mart and could not resist hitting the baby isle. When I got there I noticed some of the girl boxers sitting on an end cap with some clearance items. There was no price so I took a pack to the price scanner and they scanned a dollar a piece. Even though the boxers are a tight fit they still make good stuffers and if I cut the sides I can make a cute diaper skirt so I went back and took all of them 10 packs in all and even better yet half of them had 1 dollar coupons on them so they were basically free. It was a pretty big rush going up to the check out with 10 packages of diapers too.

Jeffy

Had the same deal happen with some Equaline Fitted Briefs at my work
    The kind I usually got too were on clearance and the 20 brief pack was selling for $.75... I cleared em out n.n and since I work there? No questions asked n.n

6 packs... 75 cents each... with my 5% employee discount... oh yeah... That was an epic win for me.

I hate how the stores are a damn mess because the customers don't care...I always put things back there they belong when I'm done begging my dad to get it for me.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Had the same deal happen with some Equaline Fitted Briefs at my work
    The kind I usually got too were on clearance and the 20 brief pack was selling for $.75... I cleared em out n.n and since I work there? No questions asked n.n

6 packs... 75 cents each... with my 5% employee discount... oh yeah... That was an epic win for me.
    It's too bad the equaline briefs are so awful! XD