Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Goodnites on an airliner

Default Wearing Goodnites on an airliner

So I thought I would contribute to this forum for the first time after being a member for more then a year. I always have wanted to post something however I have never really had any good experiences to share until now! Just yesterday I decided to be a bit bold and wear my Goodnites on an airliner for the first time. I have always wanted to do this however I kept backing down every time until yesterday and here is how I pulled it off. Before I left for the airport I put on my Goodnite under my boxers to keep it discrete as possible and put one additional one in my carry-on so that I could change when I arrived to catch my connecting flight in Atlanta. Once at the airport passing through security was a breeze so all of you who were worried about it shall not worry anymore! Once on board the aircraft it was awesome knowing I had my Goodnite on didn’t have to bother using the lavatory if needed. After being airborne for about an hour and after I had my beverage I started to have the urge to go. I took a bit to make myself go sitting down however after about 10 minutes of trying I was finally able to do it and slowly relieved myself ensuring that there wouldn’t be any leaks. The rest of the flight was great and I couldn’t even tell that I had used it. Once arriving in Atlanta I proceeded to the restroom and went into a vacant stall. I simply tore the sides of the Goodnite and pulled it off, placed it in my carry-on bag and walked over to the sinks to wash my hands. When no one was looking I discreetly pulled the used Goodnite out of my bag and put it in the trashcan built right into the counter, simple as that. So if anyone is thinking about doing the same thing perhaps this will help!

Quote Originally Posted by chris85 View Post
    I couldn’t even tell that I had used it. Once arriving in Atlanta I proceeded to the restroom and went into a vacant stall. I simply tore the sides of the Goodnite and pulled it off, placed it in my carry-on bag
    see that is what i do at school unless i haven't wet at all i always change because i will wet more and the already used portion will hinder it's amount of absobancy.

but yeah i will take diapers on any vacations i go on in the future

Darkfinn

And thus we see... out in public, no one pays a bit of attention to whether or not you are diapered.

Chris85,

Thank you for letting us know that wearing diapers on a plane works well. Please enjoy your time here and have fun checking out the forums and the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    And thus we see... out in public, no one pays a bit of attention to whether or not you are diapered.
    So true.

Hmmm that sounds like a good idea for long flights or if you just dont wanna deal with the cramped restrooms. If i ever actually need to fly i might try that.

I wore goodnites on my trips, thru the airport and on the plane was great. I typically wet it b4 I leave for the airport and use it when i go into the stall, so i know im not going to leak whatsoever, and wear it wet for a while, usually until we land and i can get to the airport washroom. For me its a thril a nd feels awesome sitting on the plane in a wet goodnite!

Congrats I have worn on a plane too. I am more nervous of the actual flying than being found out in a goodnite. I put one on and keep a spare in my purse. I have never had a security person comment on them Im guessing they see them all the time.

Good stuff. Yeah, nobody is going to bother you about it.

The last few times I flew I wore Dry 24/7s. Actually, going through security the one way I had to take off my belt while I was trying to figure out what as setting off the metal detectors (turns out it was actually my watch). Without my belt my pants were pretty much falling down, and I don't wear boxers over my diapers. I'm sure somebody caught a glimpse, even though I did my best to keep them up while I walked through and to grab my belt off the conveyor. But yeah, nobody said anything, looked at me funny, or even cared. I'm sure they also saw it when they sent me through the imaging thing.. and again, not even a word about it. So yeah, nobody cares if you go diapered. It's the only way to go .

I'm not a huge fan of flying, so when I'm getting nervous before a flight I usually have to go. Plus, I'm not to keen on walking around the plane while in the air, so it's got me covered.