Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG that was a close call

Default OMG that was a close call

my dad almost caught me in one of my makeshifts but I got coverd up really fast and so he thought I was asleep

Rule number one...always lock your door when unclothed with a diaper, if there is people in the house who do not know. Hopefully that would be a lesson learned. Good job on being quick though.

Also please! If you are going to make a thread I must stress to everyone, make it descriptive. This one line topic starter is not cutting it. One line is ever pretty bad for a reply. Also please use punctuation, there is no rush, take your time and type it right. It is good practice anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Rule number one...always lock your door when unclothed with a diaper, if there is people in the house who do not know. Hopefully that would be a lesson learned. Good job on being quick though.
    What if you don't have a lock on your door? In general wearing a diaper with nothing over it is a bad idea...unless you know everyone in the house is asleep or out.

I have a lock on my door and it was locked and he unlocked it and I had a pair of boxers and a robe on

Zeit

I wish my door had a lock... I might just screw a bolt one on the inside of the door. It's really becoming a pain when people just knock and come in. Not to mention the fact that I have an insomniac member of the family to keep me on edge as well. It's worth doing if I'm living at home for at least another year, I think.

You could stick a chair or a piece of wood under the door knob half way between the door and wall. Lean it like 45 degrees against the door, this will stop people from coming in...

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    I have a lock on my door and it was locked and he unlocked it and I had a pair of boxers and a robe on
    Not to be rude, but then what the heck were you worried about then!?! :laughing:

my dad almost caught me in one of my makeshifts

all of the crinkles from the plastic
    ...what?

lol Slipping up here dude. Unless he had a bag around it.
    *shrug*
    Explain in detail.