Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you consider adult baby?

Default What do you consider adult baby?

I had an ex who was lazy, he didn't want to do anything for himself; didn't want to work, didn't want to get his lisence, didn't want to do anything to help himself and he was full of excuses. All he did was play on the computer and never got off except for when he showered, ate, sleep, and went to the bathroom. He was like a big kid trapped in a 20 year old body. My husband sees him as an adult baby even though he didn't wear diapers, didn't use any baby items but he still sees him as an adult baby. I don't see him as an adult baby, I see him as a big kid.

My definition of adult baby is, using baby items and wearing diapers. Wearing diapers alone without the baby items doesn't make someone an AB. Being mentally challenged and having a mind of a baby and using baby items doesn't make them AB. If Brooke Greenberg makes it to adulthood, I won't consider her an AB because she did not choose that life style and choose to be treated like a baby. I don't see handicapped people as AB if they are in diapers and use bottles or sleeping in a special crib or eating baby food because they also didn't choose that life style and they can't help it, same as Brooke. If those people want to see themselves as AB, then they can go right ahead because it's their body, their decision so they can only speak for themselves. Some people with minds of children consider themselves AB and post in the AB/DL community like someone here does but he hasn't posted here in a while.

Some people consider Michael Jackson as an AB because he was child like and he played with kids and liked being a kid. I consider him a big kid.

So what does everyone here consider adult baby and what do you not consider adult baby?

What you said. It really amounts to being a choice. Rather than calling it a fetish or a kink I think a true AB either picks it as a lifestyle or a large percentage of their normal life.

Basically what WIKI says or infantilism.org.

I'am guessing what ya mean is do we think people who just act childish are ABs?

If it is then I say I don't being a AB or TB is a desistion to ware baby clothes and use diapers. Your ex was just lazy

(hope I got the meaning of this thread right)

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I had an ex who was lazy
    That seems to sum up your EX. I think for most AB its the mental regression. For me anyways. I like to get diapered, then laydown and watch a movie. Maybe play woth my Paci, or toss ad trun allot on my blankets An of course theres my teddy bear

Basically anyone who likes wearing baby apparel and acting like a baby, not necessarily wearing diapers although that is usually a part of it.

Well when i think AB. I think footy pajamas,onsies,pacis and diapers and them ejoying every last bit of it. Not being lazy and not providing as with your ex's case. Allso yeah MJ did'nt have much of a childhood he got swept in to stardom to quickly.:/.

Hmm, the image that comes to mind of your ex is just a lazy brat - Far from the idea of an adult baby. I think the posters here have it the nail on the head quite well. It is a life style (I would say choice but really, how many of us actually chose to want diapers?) It is a way to bring us comfort and to relieve stress. Acting like a spoiled brat and well, pretending to be a spoiled brat (in many Adult Babies cases - role playing can be quite fun!) are two very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I'am guessing what ya mean is do we think people who just act childish are ABs?

If it is then I say I don't being a AB or TB is a desistion to ware baby clothes and use diapers. Your ex was just lazy

(hope I got the meaning of this thread right)

I wanted to hear other peoples definition of what would make someone an adult baby. Some people who are child like, some people consider them AB's. If someone watches kid shows and they are an adult, some people might see them as an AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Some people consider Michael Jackson as an AB because he was child like and he played with kids and liked being a kid. I consider him a big kid.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they discover MJ had a diaper stash, or some other AB paraphernalia.

Quote Originally Posted by yourhuggies View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they discover MJ had a diaper stash, or some other AB paraphernalia.
    And then the whole "ABs are pedophiles" thing would rage its ugly head. Moreso than usual. D: