Thread: HI everyone

Default HI everyone

Hello I'm a AB/DL and semi-sissy. I've been into diapers since I was six and I have been a active member in the AB/DL community since 2005. For the past two years I have had little to do with the community due to the fact that I been in and out of relationships. I also, with little success, have tried to give up my ab/dl tendencies for the sake of those relationships. SSSOOOOO anyway I've decided to take a break from the world of women for awhile, and reconnect with the community.

I just turned 21 and I live in Minnesota. My favorite thing about being AB is my teddy bear collection. Favorite diaper is the Bambino Classico. I'm currently going to school for accounting and hope to become a CPA someday. Currently I'm working at Wal-mart as a cashier. I enjoy working there and hanging around the people I work with. I like to spend my free time watching anime, playing video games, or reading fantasy or SciFi literature. I love to hangout with my friends and I can't wait to meet some new ones here. If you would like to talk feel free to IM me on AIM I'm usually on. I'm also on Google talk my screen name is diaperteddy.

I used to hang out over at TBN a while back, and I'm going to reuse my old ID and avatar from TBN just to be lazy. I see a lot of the folks from TBN here as well which is a good sign. I have been lurking for awhile to just check this place out, and everyone seems very friendly. I can't wait to meet you all here on ADISC.

Welcome to the site fellow MN *B/DL hope you have lots of fun here and meet lots of cool people

Welcome, and thanks for the great into! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by babydia View Post
    Welcome to the site fellow MN *B/DL hope you have lots of fun here and meet lots of cool people
    Always wonderful to hear from a fellow Minnesotan, and thank you for welcoming me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Welcome, and thanks for the great into! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here.
    I'm glade you liked my intro Wegs, thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll find lots to do here this seems like a great place to be!

Hello From MN really cool to run into a fellow AB/DL from MN

Any welcome to the site

Good intro

Welcomes! Hope you have a great time and meet a lot of new friends ^_^

welcome tp ADISC!
    do they still employ those same old bridge inspectors in MN?
    in any event, have a fun summer!

well I guess it should be welcome back to being a AB more then welcome to the site =P

Anyway nice to meet ya enjoy it here ^^

And yay anime + video game

Wow a lot of people from Minnesota here. Well thank you everyone for your warm welcome.

To answer wwetbed question about bridge inspectors the answer would be yes all those old bridge inspectors are still employed. Just food for thought if you ever find yourself driving through the state. :P