Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It feels too full

Default It feels too full

When I'm diapered (an unfortunately rare experience in the summer) I can pee just a little and it feels almost too full. I get paranoid that I'm leaking. Then when I finally change there's hardly any at all in the diaper. Is that normal? How can I get past that 'too full diaper' feeling?
    vL

Jeffy

Only way I can think of is testing the limits of your brand. Once you DO actually leak, then you'll know when

You just have to learn to trust your diaper, and know that it can hold more than what you are putting into it.

If you tape up too loose, it can sag giving the illusion of it being more full than it is..

Bottom left tape first, then bottom right, top right and finally top left.

With middle tapes, add these steps to the end, middle left, middle right.

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    If you tape up too loose, it can sag giving the illusion of it being more full than it is..

Bottom left tape first, then bottom right, top right and finally top left.

With middle tapes, add these steps to the end, middle left, middle right.
    I always start on the right

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    I always start on the right
    Same here Juice, its bottom right, bottom left, top right and top left

well.. go counter clockwise, or clockwise...

Because if you do bottom left, then bottom right, then top left - you have a lot of tension on the bottom left, and you want to counter that with top right

i do bottom left, right, top left, right.
    Lol i think this has gone off the original topic, but i don't want to goto the top of the page as i'm on my phone and that would take like half a minute XD

If you're alone, don't worry about leaking unless it's on something important. If that's the case, put down a trash-bag or something else waterproof and a towel.

I always check the back part of my diaper to see when it's getting too full, the front is going to always be wet.

I had a problem like this when I started back into diapers. So this is what you need to do. Next time your wearing and you feel the urge to pee go into your bathroom. Take off any clothing you might have on. Hop into your shower or bathtub, and just pee there. If you do leak who cares, you take off the diaper, rinse any pee that might of leaked down the drain, and take a quick shower. This will help you get over your fear of leaking, but also will help you had out how much urine your brand of diaper can handle.