Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: God vs. Diapers

Default God vs. Diapers

hey everyone just started seeing a girl who is totally into christianity. I"m wondering how god/ devout christians would periceve the ab/dl fetish not that I'm looking to tell her just looking for ppl"s opinions on this topic

Mako

Sex and sins of the flesh tend to be a no-no in Christianity. So good luck, but your on a rocky path.

<Edit> If you just started seeing her, you shouldn't be considering telling her. This is something to tell someone thats a long term commitment. This early in the relationship could lead to a quick break-up, and a whole lot of people knowing that you may or may not want to.

Well yeah i mean she"s had sex before and what not. She doesnt regret it and loves sex.

Another thought if god created us all ..... then god did create us ab/dls/tbs so wouldn't he embrace us ?

Quote Originally Posted by somfme View Post
    Another thought if god created us all ..... then god did create us ab/dls/tbs so wouldn't he embrace us ?
    Yes, I like to think God will love you no matter who you are. But some Christians have a hard time believing that.

Like, look at the opposition the homosexual community is meeting from Christians right now. ABDL can be likened to that somewhat (I'm not saying it's the same thing).

Just my two cents.

I agree.... although im in no way gay but i do see the logic b
    behind it

Mako

Well yeah i mean she"s had sex before and what not. She doesnt regret it and loves sex.
    No offense, that doesn't at all sound like "totally into christianity."

Theres a lot of logistical questions in here I've address other places. But for those who believe in God and free will coexisting. Then no, god did not create AB/DL's. Diapers as a fetish would be considered a sin of the flesh in biblical terms.

Yes, I like to think God will love you no matter who you are. But some Christians have a hard time believing that.

Like, look at the opposition the homosexual community is meeting from Christians right now. ABDL can be likened to that somewhat (I'm not saying it's the same thing).
    Not really, not at all. A fetish is different from homosexuality, and I feel insulted they're being put on equal footing.

And there is a reason for that opposition, the bible clearly lays out homosexual acts as a sin. And the case happens to be that most homosexuals commit homosexual acts. It sure as hell doesn't make that opposition justified, but the basis of the opposition is apart of their religion.

This came up on another thread a while back, though it's probably closed now. One of the things mentioned was the whole unclean issue from the Old Testament, and then the arguments and drama poured in. I would leave it alone. Do what feels good to you, and get to know her better. It's all about you and her, not the church. The church has always been out of step with people like us. Why make yourself miserable?

I can tell you from personal experience - the girls who are the most in to religion are the freakiest demons in bed/the kitchen/your boss' office/music room at the local church you could ever hope to meet. Odds are, if she has a problem with it, it won't be her religion that is the reason. She may use it as an excuse, but a lot of religious people use their religion as the excuse when they feel icky about something and they can't explain why. It's like a catch-all excuse - "I feel weirded out, but I'm not sure why. I know, it must be GOD!".

Generally, don't broach the subject of fetishes (especially one so outside the norm as ours) until you've had sex together more times than you can easily remember, and I mean that literally. If you have to think hard to count up the total, then go for it.

hey everyone just started seeing a girl who is totally into christianity. I"m wondering how god/ devout christians would periceve the ab/dl fetish not that I'm looking to tell her just looking for ppl"s opinions on this topic
    Well christianity means a lot of things...

What denomination is she?