Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos

Default Bambinos

I am thinking of buying some of the Bianco's. Could I get some words on them? Did you like them, absorbency, etc.

As good as Secure x-plus or Bambino's. Nothing much to say. Great diaper, no complains. Check older posts for all the details, there are tons of Bambino, Secure, Abri or Bianco posts/comparisons.
    ...or just get some and get Happy!

I read allot of reviews saying bambinos were the best of the best. I;m actaully really excited because my first ever real diapers (bambinos) are coming this mondday!!!!

I love the bambinos, I've tried the Biancos in medium, they're really big on me but i like all the extra bulk. I usually get 5 or 6 wettings out of them, and they dont tend to leak when i sit down like some other premium diapers.

i have a little video of me changing in one of them, 18+ only please.

You really can't go wrong with Bambinos. (Unless you get the wrong size.) They are a great diaper that fits well, is well constructed and holds a lot. If you really want to go crazy also order some of those Duo or Quatro pads to go in them. I haven't tried them yet but plan on getting some next time I order more Bambinos. Unfortunatly for me I don't get much of a chance to wear a diaper of the caliber right now due to the weather and roommates being around. I have been going for cheaper, thinner diapers because my diaper time is often limited to a short amount of time. And since it is hot around here and if I want to wear around others I need something that isn't so obvious under summer clothing.

Darkfinn

Buy Bambino... you won't be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by protectionblog View Post
    I love the bambinos, I've tried the Biancos in medium, they're really big on me but i like all the extra bulk. I usually get 5 or 6 wettings out of them, and they dont tend to leak when i sit down like some other premium diapers.

i have a little video of me changing in one of them, 18+ only please.
    Thanks for posting the video, like I said, my bambinos are coming and they're my first ever diaper so that information is really useful, thanks. I would subscribe, but my fiends would see the tbdl stuff in my subscriptions.

just ordered a case today! add baby powder and its bliss!

Jeffy

I can easily fit into a small but Iusually order the mediums cause I LURV the extra bulk. Pure magic. Also I can fit in a stuffer, and the stuffers smell like baby powder and it's like pure happiness. I never get the biancos however. For some reason I think the classico holds WAY more. I've never gotten one to leak... ever. After walking around dallas at night during a-kon, i got it to hold at least 7 or 8 good gushes and it never leaked once. It just sucked everything right up and kept me dry... aside from the fact that they freakin SWELL. I wore a tight pair of undies around it to keep them from crinkling too loudly and it actually ripped my underwear it got so big :3 Can't go wrong with bambinos. Never.

i don't like bambinos. everyone says they're the most absorbent diapers on the market, but for me they don't last nearly as long as an abena xplus or dry 24/7. they have much better tapes, but the padding is all way up by my bellybutton rather than between my legs where i need it. i wouldn't dream of wetting one while i'm lying on my side, which is irksome because that's the position i like to sleep in.

they're much thinner than other top-quality diapers, and it seems like they've gotten a lot thinner since they introduced those new diaper doublers, like it was all just a ploy to get people to pay more for a decent product. they also absorb very slowly, so you have to be hyper-vigilant that you don't wet too much at a time or they'll leak.

sure they'll absorb a lot if you wet a drop at a time and make sure you lie down on your stomach first but that's really not the sort of diapered experience i'm looking for.

i'd recommend that people try dry 24/7s or abena xplusses instead, but the tapes on those ones are so obnoxiously unreliable that it tends to spoil the experience just as badly. there really is no perfect diaper out there.