Thread: While you were out.

Default While you were out.

While you were out, I decided to post an intro

I've been around a while surfing various ab/dl related sites since the late 90's and have joined a few every now and again.

What attracted me to this site was the IRC chat as I loathe java-based chat-rooms with a passion that burns more persistently than white phosphorus.

I'm a fairly private soul so don't expect to see me posting much, also because I'm just too darn busy IRL.

That said Its nice to know that I can fire off the odd idea to those who are like minded and get their take on it without recriminations just because I happen to enjoy some DL play.

Anyhow, I'll keep this short and sweet. Nice to meet you all (most of you anyway....)

Cheers
    darkforest

Welcome

this site and the community are very helpful. I dont post much myself, but I have found that this site is very informative.

Asher

Hey darkforest; welcome to ADISC!

Hope you enjoy the community, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Hey darkforest; welcome to ADISC!

Hope you enjoy the community, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. : )
    :> why is the word spelled consensual without a T! when the root word is CONSENT not consens... why dont we spell it consentual.

doesnt that make more cents? silly engrish language. :P

Hello and welcome... DL-play as opposed to age-play? Sounds intriguing...

DominatingMommy

*snuggles with the darkforest*

Hey. I'm glad you finally decided to join the forums.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you both enjoy this site for what its worth and can also contribute to this vast community of people. Any interests or hobbies?