Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flashback :)

Default Flashback :)

I just picked up some vintage Attends off ebay and they arrived yesterday. I wore them to bed last night, and all I can say is: wow! I wore baby diapers to bed till I was about 10, then wore youth diapers for another three years. The Attends I got feel JUST LIKE the youth diapers I wore as a boy (1990-1993). The super smooth plastic outer cover is what I rememeber most. I was wondering if anyone knows how long Attends youth diapers have been around, cause I was wondering if it's possible I wore them as a kid. I can't rememeber what brand I wore, but these have got to be them if it's possible. I also have to say these vintage Attends are THICK and WIDE. Alot more than Attends of today. I'll get some comparison photos to post. Any help on the history of Attends youth diapers is appreciated. Thanks

-Tommy
    Last edited by tommy1k2; 16-Jul-2009 at 20:20.

Darkfinn

Vintage attends are nice, for sure. But for the price you paid for that pack you probably could have gotten a case of Bambinos... which are just as good IMO.

I just wish I would have known ahead of time when Attends was changing their designs... I would have bought tons of cases and now be selling them for major bank.

I was lucky enough to find a seller who had them by the single piece, so I only got 2. Never tried the bambinos though, I'll take a look at'em.

Darkfinn

Never tried Bambinos? Oh man... you are missing out. Soft and thick and comfortable and oh so absorbent, they're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Never tried Bambinos? Oh man... you are missing out. Soft and thick and comfortable and oh so absorbent, they're my favorite.
    Omg omg omg, You're getting me soo excited!!! My first ever diapers are coming in a couple days! and they're bambinos!!!!!!!!!!

on topic: I didn't know attends made for youths, huh.

Bambinos are now on my diaper shopping list Attends has made youth diapers as long as I've been wearing again (6 years). It's hard to find any kind of product history, despite the information age :P

I love the "old" Attends. I still have a couple left. Also wish they never changed them.

I guess Attends small have been out since at least the early 80's. I think "youth" and small are synonymous. In that case, I belive the attends I wore the other night are as close to the ones I wore as a kid . Perhaps I wore small depends. I'll look into it :P

tommy

I went to order Bambinos, and they are out until July 23rd =( I cansay that attends small and youth are the same thing, and I know for sure that they have been around since sometimes in the 80s. Hope this helps.

Thx blues clues, that does help on the attends. Any insight into how long depends small's have been around? Thanks.

tommy