Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon Network not so cartoonie

Unhappy Cartoon Network not so cartoonie

I still watch CN all the time, but now days there seem to be less good cartoons on it and more real life shows. Anyone else feel that CN is not putting a effort to make new cartoon shows.

I think the only new cartoons coming out is that surfing show based off 16teen and some new episodes for some that are already showing.

I dont watch CN anymore, except for King of the Hill. I usually watch Boomerang since all my favorite cartoons are on there, you know like The Flinstones, Jetsons, Looney Toons, all the older ones which I alway loved. When I was in school, I would watch cartoons in the morning everyday and loved.

Sorry about my ramblings, but to get back on topic, When I watch CN its an actual cartoon, however I did noticed that there are more RL shows on that channel

I believe I made a post like this alittle while ago. I think Cartoon Network started to go down hill alittle bit in 2005 but I hung on and now I think it's crap; The only shows I watch are Johnny Test and Adult Swim.

I used to watch CN back when I was around 5-7 years old, when it was GOOD. Shows like Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo would be on.

In my opinion, CN sucks now. And you're right, there's too many reality shows on. The name of the channel doesn't apply to the shows they air now.

6teen or whatever came out a few years ago I think on some other network, I think nick. I assume it co-insides with All Grown Up.

But now the only good thing anymore is adult swim. Powerpuff girls is gone, foster's is gone, camp lazlo is gone.

I agree, the only shows I really watch on CN anymore is Pokemon, Yugioh 5Ds and Adultswim.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahKokoro View Post
    Yugioh 5Ds
    I hate shows that glorify cheaters. I lost count of how many times yu-gi has cheated, heart of the cards my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I believe I made a post like this alittle while ago. I think Cartoon Network started to go down hill alittle bit in 2005 but I hung on and now I think it's crap; The only shows I watch are Johnny Test and Adult Swim.
    Johnny Test is great! I think Chowder and Flapjack are awesome too, though. The whole 'CN Real' thing is silly though... I mean 'cartoon' is in the 'CN'... makes no sense. They need to just stick to making cartoons, and focus on making the same kind of quirky ones we mostly remember from years ago.

CN Real - Cartoon Network Reality? That makes no sense. The shows on CN Real seem more like Nickelodeon style shows. But then again they are alos rip-offs of other shows.

Survive This ~= Survivor
    Brain Rush ~= Cash Cab on rollercoasters
    The Othersiders ~= Ghost Hunters
    Destroy Build Destroy ~= Junkyard Wars with sabotage

However, I do like that Andrew W.K. is the host of Destroy Build Destroy. And he seems to do a good job of it.