Page 1 of 30 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Samples!!!!!

Exclamation Free Samples!!!!!

first off: i think this is somthing worth sticky-ing (maybe not now but when it gets bigger)

well i was looking for samples since im broke right now so i decided to post a general "samples" Thread

well ill start off with these:

Goodnites boxer shorts:
    www.goodnites.com/sample

Prevail Xtreme fit:
    http://www.xtremefitbrief.com/

(for quality assurance: plz dont reply with comments, (im really tryin to make this sticky quality) so reply with links to more samples or plz reply when link is dead)

Just ordered some Goodnites samples. hopefully it's a little discrete...

the only problem about this is, it dont help me in little old nz, we dont get any of that good stuff, I mean, the only adult diaper that i can find/buy are affective... yeah they are ok, but kinda leaves me with only that option..
    I would like to get the new xtream fit diaper.. looks cool!

mm3, I heard they come in a package that says Goodnites right on it, not discreet at all.

Also, the thing with this being a sticky, these free samples aren't ALWAYS there so there are constantly links that won't work, and have to be deleted.

Peachy

Just a general warning:

When you request samples, expect to also receive either email or snail mail with advertising material or catalogs from the company you got your sample from! If you cannot deal with diaper catalogs in the mail, think twice about ordering samples!

The reason is simple:
    Diaper samples are helpful in figuring out which diaper suits you best, and that's why the companies give away free diapers. They don't give away free diapers to broke people with (essentially) a diaper fetish. So the companies have an interest in questioning you about how you liked their product to get suggestions for improvements, or they remind you of their product to make you buy it in the future.

There is no free cake in life!

Peachy

Tigger

Try http://www.mysavings.com/
    It's an excellent site for finding freebies like this. There are few adult diaper samples in their "Health and Wellnes" section. Of course, there are more than just diaper samples. I've been a member for a long time. It's the one of the best freebies sites out there. Also if you are in Australia you can visit shopfree which is a similar thing, dunno if they have any diaper samples though: I haven't been there for yonks. http://www.shopfree.com.au

Customizer

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Just a general warning:

When you request samples, expect to also receive either email or snail mail with advertising material or catalogs from the company you got your sample from! If you cannot deal with diaper catalogs in the mail, think twice about ordering samples!

The reason is simple:
    Diaper samples are helpful in figuring out which diaper suits you best, and that's why the companies give away free diapers. They don't give away free diapers to broke people with (essentially) a diaper fetish. So the companies have an interest in questioning you about how you liked their product to get suggestions for improvements, or they remind you of their product to make you buy it in the future.

There is no free cake in life!

Peachy
    Thank you Economics Professor Peachy. ^_^
    http://www.humanicare.com/sample.html
    Humanicare International is always open to a single sample request.

Perhaps I should make a "Free Diaper Samples" section in the links pages, so you can upload all your free sample links to there? That would be more efficient, as they could undergo moderator review every once in awhile, and it would be easier to keep them up to date.

What do you think?

Sounds good, Moo, great idea!

PS: I ordered the GoodNites under an alias. Soo... I'm thinking that if I don't get to them first, then whoever does will just think "oh just some sample of whatever they are" and throw them on the livingroom table... Then I can take them for the win?

How's that sound? =S