Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleepless Nights

Default Sleepless Nights

Well I had one of those nights, a sleepless one. I couldn't sleep, so at around 1 AM I decided to go to one of those all night diner about 10 miles from where i live. I just went in my pyjamas, with my ATN under them of course, lol. It was fun being at the diner in a wet diaper and just munching on a burger there. But I am regreting it this morning, since I got so little sleep and now I get to work a 10 hour shift, yay.

yeah for mid night eating. I like to go get coffee with friends, I always regret it when I lay down thought. But if you keep up on it all day your good lol

Bah, I do that. I actually got a whoppin' 2.5 hours of sleep before I went in for my 9hr shift yesterday. It sucked dick.

Once school starts I almost never get more than 5 1/2 hours sleep. I hate it, and August is getting near. I desperately need to become independently wealthy.

Elli

A young guy in PJ's and a diaper (wet so probably not so discreet), during the night. Around here you would get some strange looks, and possibly some attention from staff or any passing police etc. Unless your diaper was well hidden and your PJ's looked like normal clothes, that doesn't sound like a great idea, to me.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I desperately need to become independently wealthy.
    When you figure that out... let me know.

That sounds like a boatload of fun, if only I was able to get out of the house past midnight (Damn you curfew!) I would totally do something like that. Sucks about the shift, though, I don't work so I can't really relate that well, but I do tend to get to school on about 5 or so hours of sleep.

secretdl26

I recently stayed up for 19 hours straight. From 10am to 7am the next morning. Was really fun hanging out with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    A young guy in PJ's and a diaper (wet so probably not so discreet), during the night. Around here you would get some strange looks, and possibly some attention from staff or any passing police etc. Unless your diaper was well hidden and your PJ's looked like normal clothes, that doesn't sound like a great idea, to me.
    My PJ's were shorts and a T-Shirtm my diaper was not that visible

I tend not to go out after dark, I have a Police Scanner, and living in a major city, it scares me so much that I can not even listen at night, or I would have to change dirty diapers a lot, and I don't like dirty diapers just wet diapers.

One night I was thinking of taking a quick run to a 24 hour store, my scanner was going and I heard about an "armed suspect" they gave the intersection and I am thinking "oh no I need a clean diaper that just outside" After that night I don't listen to the scanner at night, and after the sun sets I will not go out, it has made me scared of the dark.