Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lack of people on flash chat?

Default Lack of people on flash chat?

Is it me or is there never anybody on flash chat?

the IRC channel has been really active lately. lots of good people and lively conversations and debates. stop by any time, you'd be most welcome.

I think most people do not go in the flashchat is because it can get flooded easier. Specially when everyone is trying to talk all at once in the main chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I think most people do not go in the flashchat is because it can get flooded easier. Specially when everyone is trying to talk all at once in the main chat room.
    I could quite easily enable multiple rooms for the FlashChat, which would solve that problem

I have had many good conversations in the flashchat, and I go in hoping that someone will join me even when it's empty. I'm in there right now, but will probably time out from inactivity (15 minutes?).

I go into the IRC chat occasionally too, and it has lots of people logged in. Many of those are just idling or off doing other things and stay logged in because the server doesn't time them out.

In short, I have a good time wherever I chat. C'mon down !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    I could quite easily enable multiple rooms for the FlashChat, which would solve that problem
    Oh wow, I did not know that...but I do not think its need since most people do not go there. I will just stick to the IRC chat as long as everyone else does, don't want to make any unnessacary work for you anyways. Although thanks very much Moo!

IRC doesnt work on my computer! Whaddo I dooooo! (I have a mac)

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Oh wow, I did not know that...but I do not think its need since most people do not go there. I will just stick to the IRC chat as long as everyone else does, don't want to make any unnessacary work for you anyways. Although thanks very much Moo!
    It would only take me sixty seconds

FullMetal

Yes I see what you guys mean and I think the flash could be a fun place when people go on, so anyone who wants to should stop in at one point. It hasn't been active lately because of people and their hesitation to go in while newbies are there, and I can see why that would be a problem and why you would want to stay away but all in all it just a place to talk and have fun, so I will try and be on there as much as I can, and if anyone wants to join me, feel free.

Fullmetal

Tigger

I'd use flashchat, but it's too bloated and my computer is a useless piece of shyte