Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loveline, Who listens?

Default Loveline, Who listens?

my favorite syndicated radio show of all time, I've listened since i was a little kid back in the days of the aceman and the waffle crappers.

anyone used to listen a lot or listen?

Cant say I ever listened to it. My favorite radio show is Coast to Coast. Though I miss Art Bell, George is a pretty cool guy

...why is this in the adult baby section? No, I don't listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    ...why is this in the adult baby section? No, I don't listen to it.
    indeed that was a fluke, i don't normally make threads, so my mistake.

i don't think there's anything i can do though.

I do! I have many of the episodes where they talk about AB/DL on my ipod.....

I have wanted to call in before.... Someone should.... Or we should all call in the same night.

Someone actually called in about it last night.

Dr. Drew didn't get into much detail about it as the caller didn't give out much information, but he did say that he would think the whole men wanting to be cared for and go back to a certain stage of child hood could be directly correlated to something very traumatic happening at a young age.

It would be pretty cool to hear other times he's talked about it all, the only episodes i have saved are the ones up to about 2 weeks before adam carolla left.

I was an addict to Loveline back when Adam was the funny guy of the show. Now it's kinda tame and Dr. Drew is about the same. -_-

My brother listens to it late at night, for some reason and it really ticks me off, because he turns it up way too loud for me to sleep. Although during the summer, it doesn't matter because I have really weird sleep hours.

I actually hated Adam..... ALOT ......

I know a lot of people chastise me for that... But I listen to that show for information, not comedy...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    I actually hated Adam..... ALOT ......

I know a lot of people chastise me for that... But I listen to that show for information, not comedy...
    I guess that makes one of you. I'm glad you were getting something good out of it, at least. There is occasionally some good information, but when I have listened it's been the barely coherent providing either an object lesson to the audience or an appropriate opportunity for Adam to to go off on an amusing tangent. I was never a regular listener, but without Adam, I don't have much reason to pause on that station while I'm moving up and down the dial.