Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Lucky lucky lucky instances.

  1. #1
    Jeffy

    Default Lucky lucky lucky instances.

    Here's a topic I don't think I've ever seen before. But if it has, then please take a number and get into the flame line over there *points*

    Ok, well this has happened to me twice on occasion. Have you ever been wearing one day, bored out of your mind, sitting coloring in your favorite coloring book and had no idea you were sick to your bowels?
    Yeah, you know what I mean, and had a major blowout? XD It sucks. Like you think you need to pass gas but... yeah. But lucky you... you were wearing a diaper :3
    (and I think we all have had this happen to us un-padded at least once in our lifetime)
    Has this ever happened to anyone else? I don't know if I'm just inept to my body telling me "Hey! Pedialyte! NOW!"
    Or if it's just something that just happens? n.n

    <3 Jeffyness

  2. #2

    Default

    I can say I've shit my paints 3 time in the last few years. Ever time I was very very sick.

  3. #3

    Default

    I've actually have never had it happen while padded Dx
    I did however have it happen once during school, gahd it sucked i was taking a leak in the urinal and just thought i'd pass gas... it was a little bit more than gas. I just cleaned it as best as i could with toilet paper and moved on. In retrospect i should've just thrown the boxers in the trash and gone without for the rest of the day

  4. #4

    Default

    I've had the runs a few times when I was sick with something, and had a few runnny ones in my undies, but nothing to major, and luckly I was at home. Diapers are a lifesaver at times

  5. #5

    Default

    I honestly don't remember ever having an accident (#1 or #2), ever. I just don't seem to recall. And I'm sure I would remember crapping or peeing in my pants (if I ever did it), because its something you bound to never forget.

  6. #6
    Jeffy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    I can say I've shit my paints 3 time in the last few years. Ever time I was very very sick.
    XD I've poo'd my pants too many times to count this year... very few of them were when I was very very sick.





    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    I've actually have never had it happen while padded Dx
    I did however have it happen once during school, gahd it sucked i was taking a leak in the urinal and just thought i'd pass gas... it was a little bit more than gas. I just cleaned it as best as i could with toilet paper and moved on. In retrospect i should've just thrown the boxers in the trash and gone without for the rest of the day
    Yeah :/ I normally wear briefs (they make me feel kiddish... don't judge me XD Plus I don't like hanging freely) so the few times i've been sick and wasn't padded it was all confined... I've never done it at school though. It's always been when I'm at home or at a friends house XD

  7. #7

    Default

    That has not once happened to me...A few close calls, but no major catastrophe in the ass area, yet...

  8. #8
    Jeffy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    yet...
    It's bound to happen sometime XD

  9. #9
    Peachy

    Default

    Ha ha...this has happened to the best of us (maybe Grizzy doesn't belong to the best of us yet? ). I even remember, years ago, my mom called me on the phone telling me she'd be home shortly and to get a towel so she could clean the car seat. Turns out the exact same thing Jeffy mentioned happened to her!




    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    XD I've poo'd my pants too many times to count this year... very few of them were when I was very very sick.
    I think you better wear protection more often then!



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Yeah :/ I normally wear briefs (they make me feel kiddish... don't judge me XD Plus I don't like hanging freely) so the few times i've been sick and wasn't padded it was all confined
    No one shall be judged for their underwear...unless it's cartoon print undies, then they shall be judged and called "cute"

    Peachy

  10. #10
    Jeffy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    No one shall be judged for their underwear...unless it's cartoon print undies, then they shall be judged and called "cute"

    Peachy
    I stand guilty XD

Similar Threads

  1. Lucky, lucky, weekend!
    By jter42 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-Jun-2009, 04:37
  2. I'm so lucky
    By AnonKiba in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Jul-2008, 10:45
  3. this is a new world - feel lucky!
    By timmywimmy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2008, 08:19

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.