Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't wait! (Now updated!!)

Default I can't wait! (Now updated!!)

They have now arrived

Right now i have a molicare super plus, size medium on. God this holds a lot of pee, compared to the baby ones im used to.

The packaging was near perfect descreet, shame it had "Dorset nursing supplies" writting on it.

Other than that all perfect

On another note, i want to say sorry for causing the argument yesterday. I should have just edited this thread (forgot i could cahnge title) Sorry for everyone who got annoyed, sure we can get over it =]
    Last edited by Tommy; 14-Jul-2009 at 10:39.

Awesome! You decided to go for it then? If you order before noon they should get there early the next day. Have fun!!!

First of all, awesome! Party hardy! Secondly, paci's are awesome. Thirdly, be careful about the 24/4. You wouldn't want any accidents after they got back, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Tyler View Post
    First of all, awesome! Party hardy! Secondly, paci's are awesome. Thirdly, be careful about the 24/4. You wouldn't want any accidents after they got back, no?
    What accidents? :s

Meh it will take allot longer than 4 day, Granted yes in a hip of joy he mgiht forget but not likly

Darkfinn

After any period of wearing for 24 hours... especially a couple of days... just make sure to think before you pee the first time or two after you are done with the diapers.

Awesome! Being home alone is the greatest lol.
    No idea how fast that place ships to your place so i hope they get there with enough time left for you to enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    Awesome! Being home alone is the greatest lol.
    No idea how fast that place ships to your place so i hope they get there with enough time left for you to enjoy
    A friend used them (Arlikra) He got them the next morning, just less than 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    A friend used them (Arlikra) He got them the next morning, just less than 24 hours.
    Dang, and here i was thinking that 2 days was fast haha
    You're bound to have enough time

Oh yeah, be sure to hide the left overs good so your parents don't toss em

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGPM View Post
    Dang, and here i was thinking that 2 days was fast haha
    You're bound to have enough time

Oh yeah, be sure to hide the left overs good so your parents don't toss em
    if they found them, id hate my life lol. Im going to hide them properly, and proberly only have 5-7 left over from the 14