Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Maryland!

Default Greetings from Maryland!

Hello to all! I'm obviously new to this site, and so far I am really glad I found it
    I'm a 16 year old guy at the current residing in Maryland, and have for as long as i can remember enjoyed diapers, for whatever reason ^_^
    My interest in diapers started roughly around the age of six, but really did not take off from there, as obviously there were little possible opportunities for me to get any at the time. I think my interest re-sparked around age 12, when a little thing called 'the internet' led me to a site where I discovered, wouldn't you know it, I wasn't the only person with such interests! :P
    Now, being old enough to drive myself places, getting diapers is much easier and I'm sure I will be enjoying them for years to come!
    Outside of enjoying diapers, I play bass, electric, and acoustic guitar, I am a magician, I enjoy photography and film-making, and a bunch of other odd-job hobbies :P
    Oh, and my lovely girlfriend who, luckily for me, is completely supportive of my liking diapers and is actually starting to get interested herself!!!

So there you have it, me in a nutshell ^_^

Oh, coolio Pojo! I was just in Williamsburg about two weeks ago, if that's anywhere near you!
    I was at Busch Gardens :P

Welcome to the site my fellow Marylander. How long haev you been playing guitar?

I started with the electric about two years ago, I got a bass one year ago, and acoustic somewhere along the line there :P

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Oh, coolio Pojo! I was just in Williamsburg about two weeks ago, if that's anywhere near you!
    I was at Busch Gardens :P
    That south/south east of me. I've been there though

Film-making reminds me of me and my buds, our favorite pastime was making films and film ideas, much like the show "Home movies" except we were a few years older than the characters and we all had penises.

Haha HypnoToad (P.S. I'm digging the name, I love Futurama )
    I recently got a film club started up at my school, so that was pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Haha HypnoToad (P.S. I'm digging the name, I love Futurama )
    I recently got a film club started up at my school, so that was pretty cool
    dig the name all you want, but I prefer to expand Hypnotoad beyond futurama, I want to make him akin to a god. Also thank you for inadvertently reminding me I need to threaten someone with a power tool.